Chapter 38 (FINALE)

"MELIODAS!" "GABRIELLA!" The two newly wed couple groaned out as Meliodas collapsed on top of her.

He panted before rolling off the bed and Gabriella land her head on his chest.

"If this doesn't make a baby I don't know what will," she pants out still out of breath.

Meliodas laughed kissing her forehead.

"I will love you either way baby or no baby, oh that's right you have to jog Elizabeth memory,"

"You think she's ready to remember?"

"Probably not.... But we need this to happen, it would be nice to have a little me running around,"

"You want a boy?"

"Yup I can teach him all he knows and he'd be as powerful as I am,"

"What about a girl?" She asks frowning.

"The problem with that is, if we had a girl I'm very overprotective and I don't want hee dating boys,"

This caused Gabriella to giggle.

"Meli, your impossible sometimes, let me do my thing Elizabeth will be awakened and she can bless us with a baby!" She giggled before getting out of bed and putting on her clothes.

She hummed as she basically skipped her way down the stairs. Everyone stared at her awkwardly once she reached down the stairs. She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Hehe I'm sure y'all heard everything,"

"Every word princes," Ban said cleaning the glass.

"You guys sure know how to dirty talk, and we have to endure it," King says floating towards her.

"Hush! Now where is Elizabeth I need to see her!"

"Here!" She shouts coming out of the kitchen in her waitress uniform. "Sorry I was getting ready for the opening tonight!"

"Opening?"

"Yeah the after party of yalls wedding! I didn't tell you this part I wanted to surprise you both with it,"

"Uhhh.... Elizabeth at least give some kind of hint next time! Anyways come here I need to speak to you privately!" She says grabbing onto her hand and raced outside.

"Tech, woman," Ban commented rolling his eyes before disappearing in the back himself.

Once they were pretty far Gabriella placed her hands on her knees out of breath.

"Gabby why are we way out here?"

"Listen what im about to do is for the benefit of me and Meliodas, you were meant to bless us with a child which is why I'm about to awaken you Princess,"

"I'm confused,"

"Each lifetime you were born, everytime you were always by our side. And why? Because you were our protection, you were also the only one who's capable of giving what Meli and I want,"

"Which is what?"

"A child, now this won't hurt I promise you, might pass out but once you awaken everything will rush back to you, previous lives, how we met, how we were always like sisters.... Just trust me okay?"

"Alright Gabby, maybe once you do you'd thing I will understand what you've just said,"

"I moved us out here because everytime I attempted to awake you in the past something tragic always happens, now we're out in the open in the forest and nothing can stop me from awakening you, please don't be scared when I cast this judgement,"

"BUT I THOUGHT-"

"Hush Lizzy, close your eyes," Gabriella said as she did as told.

A white light began to erupt out of Elizabeth as a dark one erupted out of Gabriella.

"Anata no kako o oboete, anata no hikari o oboete, ima mezameru hikari no tenshi," (Remember your past, Remember your light, awaken now angel of light)

Elizabeth gasped as she started growing four large  wings on her back, her usual outfit was becoming short like a dress, and memories came back faster to her than ever before. Once the light died down along with Gabriella's, she opened her bright blue eyes and smiled.

"Hello Gabriella it's good to see you, thank you for awakening me," she says hugging her causing her to smile and hug back. "My time as a human, I'm sorry for calling in love with Meliodas knowing he is apart of you only, you know I wouldn't have-"

"It's okay Liz, really I forgive you, I can't tell you how good it is to finally see you in this form,"

She giggled.

"You've awakened me, what is it I can do for you?"

"Meli and I wanna settle down and have children, we were wondering if you can bless us with one?"

"It's the least I can do," she says flying over to Gabriella as she placed a hand on her stomach and took a deep breath.

She began glowing as she closed her eyes, her hand began to glow and Gabriella felt warmth spread throughout her body.

"There, a little bundle of joy is now in your tummy," she laughs.

Gabriella smiled, a true smile as she looked down at her stomach.

"Do you know the gender?"

"That I cannot tell you but yes I do, y'all will be quit surprised Nine months from now,"

"Thank you Lizzy from the bottom of my heart," she said as the two girls hugged each other.

NINE MONTHS LATER

"PUSH GABBY! ALMOST THERE!" Meliodas said as he yelled when she yelled as she squeezed his hand as tight as possible with one more push.

"ITS HERE!" The nurse yelled as crying could be heard.

Gabriella was sweatie as the baby was passed to her. She smiled seeing the little bundle of joy in a blue blanket.

"He's a boy! YES!" He shouted kissing Gabriella on the lips.

"Aww I really thought a girl," she says but smiles anyways.

"Look he's got your hair,"

"Hes got your eyes,"

"And he's got your face,"

"Any names for the little guy?" A nurse asked smiling.

"Hmmm..... How about Mieko, means a beautiful, blessed baby," Meliodas said taking Mieko from in Gabriella so she can rest.

"Mieko, beautiful name, our little Mieko," she says before closing her eyes so she can get some rest.

And the two, along with the Eight Deadly Sins plus Elizabeth, lived happily ever after with the bundle of joy.

A/N: ain't got nothin else! Sorry guys cheesy story but it's finished! Trying to finish my books probably won't be any new stories for awhile going into retirement at writing and focusing on what I want in life!