Chapter one: Time Travel

Everyone's dead. There all dead. Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke,...everyone, there all gone. Naruto was all that was left. What was he fighting for still? He didn't know. Everything was gone. His village The animals. The trees. The grass. Just nature overall was gone. It was all gone. All that was left was a baron wast land. The once green grass was now brown and dead covered and dyed crimson by the blood of the fallen. So many had fallen. And Naruto lead them there. He lead them to there graves. Every command he gave lead to someone's death. And every time that happened a peace of him died along with that person. He wanted to give up many a time but he never did, that wasn't who he was. He never gave up. But now he didn't know. Be really wanted to give up. He really wanted to die. He wanted to die so he could rest. He wanted to stop fighting, there was nothing left to fight for anyway, but he didn't want to give Madara the satisfaction.

Naruto stood across from Madara as his final stand. He wouldn't last much longer. Naruto was bleeding from his left side where there was a massive hole. He was also running low on chakra. It didn't help that he hasn't slept for.... he doesn't know how long, or eaten. Food was a hard thing to come by along with water. Naruto stood there panting trying to get his breath back.

Madara was across from him looking him in the eyes. He could have sworn that Madara was looking into his soul and  judging it. "Do you give up now, Uzumaki?" Madara asked in his emotionless voice. Naruto shook his head. He didn't know why he did that but, he did. "There is nothing left for you to fight for, so why do you fight?" Madara asked intrigued by the blond in front of him. Naruto didn't answer. He didn't have a answer. "This dance we've had has been a grand one" Madara says taking a step towards Naruto. "You where a excellent dancing partner" Madara complimented taking another step closer to the weak Naruto. "But by the looks of it it's come to an end. You won't last much longer" Madara pointed out now stood in front of Naruto. Naruto's legs started to give out on him and he swayed side to side, he went to fall forward but was caught by Madara.

"You where a better opponent then Hashirama was. You understood true sacrifice and suffering" Madara said as he lowered Naruto gently to the floor. Naruto couldn't say anything he was too weak at the moment. Madara sat beside Naruto looking into the dark sky. "Maybe if things had been different, we would have been friends" Madara spoke. They stayed in silence the only sound was Naruto's hard breathing.

"Naruto" a voice called out in Naruto's mind. He thought Kurama had left him as well. 'What is it?' Naruto asked the nine tailed fox. "I can send you back" Kurama told Naruto. 'What do you mean?' Naruto questioned confused. "I can send you back to when you where younger" Kurama told Naruto. 'Do it' was Naruto's only reply. He didn't care how it was done. He just wanted a chance to save everyone. "It'll hurt" Kurama warned. 'I don't care. I need to save them from this future' Naruto replied. A sigh was heard. "Alright" with that Kurama started the jutsu.

When Naruto came back to reality Madara was still taking to him. "You still alive?" Madara asked looking at Naruto. After not hearing anything from the blond he thought he died. "N-no. No-t y-yet" Naruto shakily spoke. "Hn".

Soon Naruto started to glow. "What's going on?" Madara asked looking at the light that engulfed Naruto. "G-going ba-ck" was all Naruto had the strength to say. Naruto was surprised when Madara didn't do anything. He expected Madara to kill him to stop him from going into the past. But Madara just sighed. Letting him do it. The light soon engulfed Naruto and Madara completely. Before everything went black Naruto heard Madara. "Sometime it takes one bright like to vanquish the darkness". He didn't know what he meant that could be because he's not the smartest or because of the blood loss. Probably the blood loss Naruto thought.

————
In a apartment in the red light district in Konoha there was a blinding light. Once the light cleared there where two figures. One was a blond haired 11 year old boy, with blue eyes and the other was a black haired 11 year old with black eyes. These two boys where no other than Naruto Uzumaki and Madara Unciha.