Chapter Fourteen: Invasion

The village was thrown into chaos as they where attacked by both sound and sand.

Sasuke followed Gaara to try and stop the one tailed jinchuuriki.

Naruto and Madara where helping the jonin sensei's in killing the sound and sand ninjas that where attacking the stadium. The jonin where shocked to see Naruto and Madara not hesitate to kill the enemy's and at how fast they jumped into action.

Kakashi blocked a kunai that was thrown at him. "Naruto! Go help Sasuke we've got this here" he told the blond who paused before nodding and he left to go help Sasuke.

Naruto ran through the forest at his top speed which was around Kage speed if not faster. It didn't take long for Naruto to arrive at where Sasuke and Sakura where facing off against the one tailed Gaara.

Just as Gaara was about to kill Sasuke Naruto appeared and kicked Gaara away. Sasuke looked at Naruto in shock. "What are you doing here?! This is my fight!" The Uchiha shouted against Naruto being here.

Naruto didn't turn to face Sasuke as he kept his attention on the jinchuuriki in front of him. "You'd be dead if I hadn't had came when I did" he told Sasuke who growled at the indication that he was weak.

Naruto shook his head at Sasuke's antics. Did Sasuke seriously think he could take on the one tailed beast?

"Mother wants your blood!" Gaara shouted rushing towards Naruto. The blond managed to push Gaara back and away from Sasuke and the unconscious Sakura.

Naruto and Gaara fought and soon Gaara transformed into the one tailed. Naruto didn't waste any time as he summoned Gamabunta.

"Huh, you'd you summon me kid?" Gamabunta asked. "Oh I don't know maybe because of the giant one tailed beast in front of us!" Naruto shouted kinda annoyed that the toad could or didn't see the giant beast in front of them.

Naruto heard Kurama laugh in the back of his mind. "Hahaha I can't believe that toad!" Kurama laughed loudly.

Naruto shook his head 'I have no idea' he told Kurama.

"Oh yeah that does seem like a problem" Gamabunta commented making Naruto face palm. "Yes it is. Anyway help me wake up Gaara" Naruto said staring at the one tail that was laughing insanity.

Gamabunta nodded "do you have a plan?" The toad chief asked looking to Naruto for a plan. Naruto thought the plan from last time would be good enough.

"In fact I do. Try and get me as close as you can I'll handle the rest" Naruto commanded. Gamabunta did what Naruto said and charge forward.

Naruto used a transformation jutsu and transformed Gamabunta into Kurama. As Gamabunta tackled the one tailed Naruto jumped onto the one tailed as he quickly made his way to where Gaara slept.

The one tailed tried to stop Naruto with his sand but Naruto push wind chakra into his feet blowing away the sand. Naruto got to Gaara and quietly punched the red head waking the sand shinobi up.

The one tailed began to yell in rage and frustration as he was once again stuck in Gaara. The red haired laid on the ground unable to get up. "How?" Gaara whispered looking up and Naruto who was stood above him. "How are you that strong?" The red haired whispered his voice cracking slightly as he spoke.

Naruto smiled down at Gaara "I found people I want to protect" he told Gaara.

"People to protect?" Gaara asked confused. Naruto nodded "yes when you find something to protect, that's when your truly strong" he told the red head.

"I...I have no one. No one likes me there all scared" Gaara told Naruto who knelt down. "No, you have you siblings" he told Gaara as he looked at Gaara's siblings who just broke through the tree line.