Chapter Twenty One: Explaining

Tsunade, Shizune, Kakashi, Naruto and Madara where finally in the Hokage's office.

Tsunade sat in her chair as she tapped her fingers on her wooden desk as she stared intently at Madara.

Madara and Naruto stood in front of Tsunade. While Kakashi stood to the side lent against the wall with his arms crossed knowing that this was serious so he didn't pull his book out.

Tsunade had sent the ANBU out after much thinking. She didn't want to cause a panic she also had put up a silent seal around the room so no one could hear what was spoke about in her office.

The silence was deafening, Tsunade stared at Madara as time passed. Tsunade finally decided to speak "Your the Madara Uchiha, I don't know how but you are" Tsunade began pointing at Madara.

Kakashi one visible eye widened as he stood from the wall ready in case he had to jump in.

Naruto shifted his weight from on foot to the other though it was unnoticed.

Madara smirked as he crossed his arms. "So you figured it out. To be honest you the only one to figure it out on your own" he told Tsunade.

Tsunade looked hard at Madara "why are you here? And how are you here?" She asked the Uchiha in front of her.

Madara looked at Naruto wanting permission to tell Tsunade. Naruto nodded not really seeing any other way out of this.

Tsunade saw this and turned her hardened gaze to Naruto. Madara glared at Tsunade as he stepped in front of Naruto slightly, not liking the way Tsunade stared at Naruto.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow at Madara's response to her glare at Naruto. "How and why I am here are connected" Madara told Tsunade.

"How so?" Tsunade asked leaning forward in her seat wanting to hear why and how Madara Uchiha was here alive, in a village he wanted to destroy.

Madara looked behind him at Naruto again. Naruto nodded, it had to be done. They had to tell Tsunade and Kakashi because Kakashi was in the room as well and Tsunade has already pointed out that Madara was Madara Uchiha.

"I'm from the future" Madara began watching Tsunade and Kakashi widen there eyes. "Is that even possible?!" Tsunade almost shouted in shock as she stared at the Uchiha.

Wondering how it was possible and why Madara came back looking like a kid.

Madara nodded "it is" he told Tsunade who sighed. "How?" She asked seeing as Madara didn't seem to posse a threat.

"I'll get to that" Madara told her "I'm from a future that needs to be stoped" he explained "the future I came from is one where I and a few others seek to destroy the world in the name of peace. It didn't go well, as I'm sure you've figured that much out"

Madara stoped speaking letting Tsunade and Kakashi take in the information. While they where taking in the information and seemingly lost in thought, Madara turned to Naruto.

Before Madara could say anything to Naruto, Tsunade "didn't go well? So you lost?" She asked getting ready to attack and detain Madara.

"No, during the war the world was destroyed. In the end it was only me and Naruto left. There where not trees, no nature, no water, no other life. Just me and Naruto left fighting in the end" Madara told Tsunade as he looked back other his shoulder at Naruto who's eyes seemed clouded showing he was once again lost in past memory's.

"Explained!" Tsunade demand slamming her fist on her desk making it shake.

Naruto froze, memory's he thought he'd shoved down where raising to the surface. He began to drown in his memory's unable to breath under the waves of memory's that threatened to drown him and take him down.