Chapter Thirteen: Chuunin exams part 4

A month has passed since the second part of the chunin exam. During the month the once that passed where given to train, Naruto and Madara have trained hard.

They might not need the training but that doesn't mean they don't have to train. It was a change to get stronger and neither of them where going to pass up on that.

Naruto keep to the timeline trying to keep as many events the same as possible. So he went to Hiruzen and asked for a trainer, though Hiruzen knew that Naruto was strong and a time traveler but to keep the events the same he did as Naruto asked.

In the end Naruto ended up with Jiraiya again. And just like last time Jiraiya shoved Naruto off a cliff to try and get him to us Kurama's chakra. Though this time Kurama and Naruto where friends. After the even Kurama wanted to kill he toad Sannin along with Madara though Naruto managed to stop them both or who knows what would have happened to the sage.

Now they where stood in the stadium waiting to fight there opponents for the chunin exams.

Genma stood in front of the genin counting to make sure they where all there, but sighed when he was missing one. Sasuke Uchiha. 'Kakashi don't pass on you late tendencies' he thought.

"Welcome to the chunin exams" Genma began. "These match's are one VS one's and the winner will pass on to the finals" he explained.

"The first match will be Neji Hyuga VS Naruto Uzumaki. Can the contestants come forward" Genma said. The two named stayed in the arena while the others went to the stands to watch.

Neji and Naruto stood face to face as they waited for the sign for the battle to begin. "Give up now Naruto, fate has deemed you too weak to win" Neji told Naruto cockily.

Naruto sighed inaudible. He forgot how fate driven Neji was. Naruto didn't respond to Neji.

The crowed watching they began to shout for Neji telling him to bet the demon brat.

"Looks like even they know what fate has decided" Neji said smirking as the crowed began to cheer for Neji.

The Hyuga prodigy stood tall as in he had won the match before it even began.

"Then I'll ignore fate and carve my own path" Naruto told Neji with determination.

"We'll see about that" Neji said as Genma got ready to start the match.

"Anything goes, though I'm allowed to step in and stop the match whenever I see fit" Genma told them. The two nodded showing there understanding. "Hajime!" Genma shouted jumping out the way as the two began there fight.

Neji fell into his taijutsu stance with his byakugan activated. Naruto looked at his opponent before getting into his taijutsu stance. Now he could end this quickly but he wouldn't show much and that would lower his changed of becoming chunin and this time Naruto wanted to become a chunin.

So Naruto first began by creating shadow clones and told them at charge at Neji. He knew at theses clones wouldn't do anything but they could help find the byakugan's blind spot. Now Naruto had a rough idea where it was but by doing it this way he could get some points in the chunin rank.

Neji as expected had no trouble clearing Naruto's clones. As Neji popped them out of existence more would appear.

"You won't achieve anything with clones I can just keep popping them. Are you too weak to fight me?" Neji began to taunt Naruto wanting to get a rise out of the blond.

Naruto didn't say anything as his clones kept charging at Neji. 'Yes it will, for a start they can tire you out. But that's not what I'm trying to do' he thought as a smirk appeared on his face. 'Found it'