Chapter Sixteen: Finding Tsunade

It's been a few days since Naruto and Jiraiya left the leaf village in hunt of Tsunade Senju.

Jiraiya, just like last time took Naruto's money and left the blond with instructions to step of one of mastering the rasengan.

Naruto sighed watching Jiraiya's retrieving back.

Naruto held a water balloon in his hand looking at it bored.

"Why did you let him take you money again. You could have just left it a home" Kurama spoke in Naruto's mind.

Naruto hummed popping the water balloon like it was nothing with his chakra.

'I couldn't leave my money at home, the villagers would probably get into my apartment while I'm away' Naruto told Kurama. The fox seemed to forget that.

"I'm sure Madara would have stoped them before they could do anything" Kurama said to Naruto who stoped for a minute thinking about the foxes words.

Naruto didn't say anything to the fox as he continued to pop the water balloons with his chakra like it was second nature.

Kurama watched through Naruto's eyes as the blond continued to pop the water balloons.

Soon there was only one left but Naruto saved it, so he could only show Jiraiya that he had passed the stage.

Naruto began walking through the town they where at heading to where Jiraiya was.

The blond found the toad sage in a  bar like place surrounded by women.

Naruto sighed approaching the man. "I've done it" he told the white haired man his hands in his black ANBU pants pockets.

"What?" Jiraiya asked looking at Naruto as if he miss heard the blond.

"I popped the water balloon, well balloons" Naruto told the man.

Jiraiya laughed "yeah right as if. It's only been a day since I showed you" he said unable to stop laughing at the blond.

Naruto sighed yet again taking out the last water balloon. Naruto didn't take his eyes off of Jiraiya as he popped the water balloon without a care.

Jiraiya's eyes popped out of his head in shock. "Wha- how?" He asked in shock unable to form words.

Jiraiya seemed to get over his shock as he stood up apologising to the women as he left signalling for Naruto to follow him.

Jiraiya and Naruto walked back to the field that Jiraiya had left Naruto in a hour before.

Jiraiya stoped and turned to Naruto pulling out a rubber ball and demonstrating how to pop the ball.

Jiraiya handed Naruto a rubber ball and told him to try.

Naruto held the rubber ball looking at it then Jiraiya.

"Do it first try Naruto, I'd love to see the perv in shock again" Kurama told Naruto.

Naruto sighed but agreed with Kurama and began to channel the right amount of chakra into the rubber ball. It didn't take long for it to pop.

Jiraiya fell to the ground in shock. Kurama was laughing loudly in Naruto's mind.

Jiraiya stood back up once he had recovered from shock. "Okay the last stage is forming the rasengan" the white haired man told the blond showing a perfect rasengan in his hand.

Naruto looked at Jiraiya then the perfect rasengan in the sages hand.

Naruto put his hand out and formed a perfect rasengan in his hand wanting to shock the man again finding it just as funny as Kurama.