Chapter ten: Chuunin exams part 1

Now Team 7 where about to enter the academy to begin there chuunin exams.
As they walked in and began to walk up the stairs Naruto was counting the floors as they went.

Naruto and Madara walked side by side in silence as they followed Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura was talking to Sasuke and asking I'm once again on a date as they went. " We're here" Sakura said as they came to the floor that was under a genjutsu.

Ignoring the commotion ahead of them Naruto spoke up. "No we're not" Naruto told her but she ignored him. Naruto sighed as he once again tried to get hers and Sasuke attention. "Are your both so blind as to not see that it's a genjutsu?" Madara spoke up hating the way they ignored Naruto. Sakura and Sasuke turned to face Madara. "Sasuke your an Uchiha, we specialise in genjutsu" Madara said staring at Sasuke with disappointment clear in his voice as he shook his head slightly. "And you, Sakura you where meant to be good at genjutsu" he said as he turned to look at Sakura who looked down at the floor in self disappointment.

"Now come. We must continue" Madara told them as he started to walk away Naruto not far behind him followed by the other two.

————————
After finally arrived at the exam room after a few more interruptions, Team 7 entered the room.

The room was full of Genin who are participating in the Chuunin exam. Soon all of the Rookie 9 plus Madara where stood together talking. Until someone with grey hair and glass approached them. 'Kabuto' thought Naruto as he looked at the boy. "You guys might want to quiet down. Your gettting everyone's attention and your only rookies" he told them trying to see nice. And it worked on all but Naruto and Madara. Once Kabuto said this the others quieted down and gathered around him as Kabuto carried on talking. "I've done this exam a few times already so I can help your guys" he began to tell them. "I gathered information on everyone in this room so if there's anyone you need information on I can help you" Kabuto told them as he sat down and pulled out a stack of cards. "What are those?" As Sasuke as he put closer so he could get a better look. "These are my ninja info cards. They hold the information I was talking about" Kabuto explained as he moved the cards about. "Do any of you want to know about anyone?" He asked looking around the group of 12 year olds.

"Yes, Gaara, Madara and Naruto" Sasuke said as he knelt down watching as Kabuto flipped through the cards looking for the named people. "Aw you already know the names that makes it easier. And your teammates? Do you already know about them?" He asked as he pulled out three cards form the stack. All the rookies gathered round to hear the information.

"Anyway, first we have Gaara. Full name Gaara of the sand. His teammates are this two older siblings, Temari and kankuro. He's the son of the Kazekage. But listen to this, he's been on some A mission and came back without so much as a scratch on him" Kabuto informed them making a couple of them gaps.

"Next is Madara. Full name Madara Uchiha. Teammates are Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. Multiple D ranks missions have been completed and has done a C rank that turned A rank. Apart from that there's not much on him" Kabuto frowned slightly at the lack of information.

Naruto watched Kabuto carefully. "And last Naruto. Full Name Naruto Uzumaki. Multiple D ranks missions have been completed and has done a C rank that turned A rank. Dead last of his class" Kabuto told the group but the all pretty much knew that already.

Kabuto stood up and was about to carry on talking till some sound ninjas came over to them and shoved Kabuto into the wall behind them. After shooting a sound wave at Kabuto the sound ninjas where unable to continue what they where doing as the door was slammed open by Ibiki.

"No fighting before the exams!" Ibiki yelled while looking at the sound trio. "Sorry it's our first time and where a bit...... jumpy" the one who could shoot sound waves said as he moved away for Kabuto. "It's alright"  Ibiki told them.