Chapter Nineteenth: Training trip

Madara paced back and forth in the waiting room in the hospital. Muttering under his breath about how he was going to enjoy killing Sasuke. Madara named multiple to kill Sasuke.

Shikamaru watched the Uchiha paces and the shadow user couldn't help but fear for Sasuke's life. If Madara ever got his hands on him Shikamaru knew it would be an unpleasant sight.

Madara's Sharingan was spinning madly, threatening to turn into his eternal mangekyou Sharingan.

Shikamaru watched Madara continue to paces back and forth, he was beginning to get dizzy just watching. Shikamaru saw Madara's sharingan morphing from the normal sharingan to something else, he made a mental note to find out what.

Madara stoped in his pacing when he heard a door open. Madara turned to face the one who opened the door with such speed Shikamaru thought Madara had given himself whiplash.

Tsunade looked at the mess black haired boy that stared at her with well hidden worry in his eyes.

Madara crossed his arms waiting impatiently to know how Naruto was. Tsunade looked amused as the Uchiha, just looking down on the black haired boy not staying anything wanting to test the boys patience's.

They stood there for awhile with Tsunade looking down at the Uchiha as she watched Madara become more and more impatient.

Shikamaru watched the two from his seat also wanting to know how the blond was. He watched as Madara began to tap his foot slightly showing his impatiences.

"Hn, how is he?" Madara finally caved, wanting to know if Naruto was alright more. He didn't want to continue his stare down with Hashirama's granddaughter.

Tsunade sighed letting the tiredness she felt show finally. "He's stable, though I don't know when he'll wake up" she told Madara. "Though if he was anyone else, he would have died before he could even be found" Tsunade muttered under her breath.

Tsunade stepped to the side allowing Madara to enter the hospital room where Naruto laid.

Once Madara entered the room, Tsunade turned to look at Shikamaru who was now standing up.

Tsunade stepped forward and let the door close behind her. She looked at Shikamaru with a raised eyebrow.

Shikamaru knew what she was silently asking about and sighed "troublesome" he mumbled.

"All I know is that Naruto one day came into class with that Uchiha and they seemed to know each other quite well. Since then I've rarely saw them apart" Shikamaru told the Hokage all the knew about Naruto and Madara.

"Well someone can't just appear out of nowhere. And his name..." Tsunade wondered off speaking her thoughts.

Shikamaru thought the same. Someone, an Uchiha, by the name Madara Uchiha just popped out of nowhere and seemed to know Naruto. Something was wrong and Shikamaru was going to get to the bottom of it no matter how troublesome it was.

Madara walked into Naruto's hospital room and approached the bed the blond was sleeping on.

Madara stood next to Naruto's bed side as he checked to make sure no one was around. When he knew no one was around he looked back at the unconscious Naruto.

"Fox" Madara called, wanting to talk with Kurama. Kurama heard Madara voices and began to materialise in a golden chakra form.

The golden chakra fox image turned to look at the spiky black haired Uchiha. "What do you want Madara, I was busy" Kurama grumbled.

Madara crossed his arms "busy? Busy with what exactly?" He asked staring at the fox, luckily Madara had calmed down enough for his Sharingan to have deactivated.