Chaper six: Wave mission: part 1

After waiting for Kakashi to arrive, Team 7 a long with there client, Tazuna, finally started there journey to the land of waves.

It was somewhat quiet apart form Sakura asking the odd questions as the walked through the forest.

Soon they came across a puddle, but it hadn't rained for weeks. And if that didn't give the trap away, Naruto could sense there chakra signatures and he could smell them, and boy did they smell bad.

Naruto subtly let onto Kakashi who was reading his book, he was sure that Kakashi knew they where there too, but just to be save. Naruto also looked at Madara who was walking next to him, he gave a slight almost unnoticeable nod. As if on queue two figures emerged from the puddle killing Kakashi.

"Sensei!" Sakura yelled in fear. "One down" one of them said "four to go" the other finished as they leaped forward towards the frozen Sakura and the bridge builder. But Naruto got in there way blocking there chains with a kunai. Naruto took one of the demon brothers while Madara took the other.

Naruto pushed Gōzu away from the others while engaged in taijutsu. As Gōzu throw his chain and Naruto trying to keep him from getting close, Naruto evaded they with no problems. As he dogged and weaved through the chain as it passed him, Naruto eventually got close enough to punch Gōzu in the gut. Gōzu hunches other slightly for pain and the slight shock but quickly recovers and try's to stab Naruto with a poison coated weapon. It cut Naruto but that's all that was needed for the poison to get into his system. Naruto doesn't even realise and proceeds to knock Gōzu out with a quick chop to the back of his neck, affectively knocking him out cold.

Naruto and Madara tide the knocked out demon brother to a tree. "Come out Kakashi" Naruto called as he looked behind him somewhere into the forest. Not even a second later Kakashi was stood next to them. "Well done Naruto, Madara you both did a good job fighting the demon bothers and kept them a safe distances from our client" Kakashi praised the two time travels. Then he turned to his other two students. "Sakura I'm disappointed, you froze up and left Tazuna open to attack" Kakashi told her shaking his head slightly. "And Saskue, you did go protecting Tazuna, but you tried jumping into a fight that you where unneeded in. You must trust your comrades" Kakashi told Sasuke who just glared at Naruto and Madara, they got to fight and he didn't. He didn't get to see how strong he was.

"Now, Tazuna" Kakashi began as he turned his attention to the bridge builder. "I believe you've got some explaining to do" Kakashi told him. Tazuna explained to them that the wave country was too poor to avoid a higher rank mission and that he was trying to build a bridge to save them for a tyrant named Gatō. Then he carried on talking about his daughter and grandson and about how'd they'd cry if he died.

"I hate the way you tried to guilt trip us, but I think we should continue the mission" Naruto said getting everyone's attention. Kakashi turned to Naruto and that's when he noticed Naruto's hand. "Naruto your hurt, there weapons where coated in poison" Kakashi said as he made his way over to Naruto. "It's fine it's only a cut, the poison won't do anything" Naruto told Kakashi trying to wash his worries away. But that didn't help Kakashi's worries. "We need to get the poison out or you'll die" Kakashi told Naruto slightly panicked but trying not to show it. "Kashi, I'm fine. I'm immune to poison" Naruto told him softly seeing through Kakashi and seeing the worry and panic he was trying to hide.

"But if it makes you feel better I'll get the poison out" Naruto said before pulling out a kunai and making the cut deeper and getting the poison out. "N-Naruto!" Kakashi shouted grabbing Naruto's hand. "Why'd you do that?" Kakashi's asked as he got some bandages from his bag. "I told you I'd be fine, but I removed the poison anyway" Naruto told him like it was nothing. Kakashi wrapped Naruto hand. "You know that's unnecessary" Naruto told Kakashi as he watched him continue to wrap his hand. But Kakashi ignore him and continued what he was doing.