Chapter Eleven: Chuunin exams part 2

After they all arrived at the forest of death Anko began to explain the exam. "Welcome to training ground 44 or also known as the forest of death" Anko dramatically said trying to scare some of the contestants. And it worked. Some of them began to talking among themselves about why it was called the forest of death. This continued till Anko silenced them.

"For this part of the exam, they'll be two scrolls, heaven and earth. Each team will be given one of these scrolls. But to pass you need to have both scrolls" Anko explained more as she showed the scrolls. "You have five days to get both scrolls and made your way to the tower located within the forest of death. Don't open the scrolls till you and your team arrive at the tower. Oh and I almost forgot, you have to have your full team with your or you fail" Anko told them as she then showed some pieces of paper in her hands, she began to pass them out. "What are these for?" Asked one of them. "Oh this?" Anko asked as she shook the paper in the air. "It's a form so if you die the leaf doesn't take the blame" Anko told them as a creepy smile made its way upon her face.

Soon all the teams where stood at there respective gates waiting for the exam to begin. Team 7 where talking about who should hold the scroll. "I think Sasuke should hold it" Sakura said somewhat quietly. Naruto just stayed silence, he knew what was coming and he wasn't looking forward for it. And he thinks either Madara or him should hold the scroll but stayed silent as he knew that Sakura and Sasuke wouldn't agree.

Sasuke nodded, agreeing with Sakura that he should indeed hold the scroll. But Madara shook his head not agreeing. "I think either Naruto or I should" Madara said as he crossed his arms across his chest. Sakura turned her head to face Madara so fast that Naruto could have sworn he head her neck crack. "Why?" She asked not so calmly as she stared at Madara. Madara went to say something but stoped when he saw Naruto shake his head, so he stayed silent. "Why would we give it to the dobe?" Sasuke asked with a scowl.

"Yeah, why would we give it to Naruto-Baka he's so useless and weak it wouldn't be safe with him" Sakura agreed with Sasuke that there was no way they where giving the heaven scroll to Naruto. "We don't have time for this. Sasuke, just keep hold of it" Naruto spoke up after being silent the whole time. And as if in cue the exam started.

———————

They moved through the forest in silence as the looked for another team, wanting to take there scroll. Suddenly Naruto stoped making the others in his team stop and turn to him.

"Why'd you stop?" Sasuke asked as he turned to face Naruto. Naruto didn't answer for awhile as he just stared in a certain direction. "I sense another team not too far away from us" Naruto told them as he finally looked around his team. "You can sense them?" Sakura asked questionably, not believe Naruto. "Yeah, I'm a sensory Ninja I can sense peoples chakra" Naruto informed. "We need to get moving if we want to catch them" Naruto told them as turned left and started running, soon followed by this team.

"How far are they?" Madara asked as he came up next to Naruto. Naruto turned his head to face Madara as he continued to run. "Not far about 15 feet" Naruto told Madara quietly as the approached there target.

Soon they where upon there target. Naruto made some hand signs silently giving orders which Sasuke and Sakura.

Naruto slowly approached the team making sure to act lost a scared. So he looked around him fast as if in a panic. And just like that the team spotted him. Just like he wanted. "Oh look what we have here" the one that looked like the leader said gesturing towards Naruto. "It looks like we have a lost scared little leaf Shinobi" he told his team which caused them to laugh at Naruto who began to shake. "Pl-please don't hurt me" Naruto stuttered out backing up from the group. "Hahaha what do you think we do with him guys?" The leader asked his teammates as he slowly approached Naruto trying to seem threatening.