Chapter eight: Wave mission: part 3

It was the next morning and Naruto was asleep in the forest until he felt someone standing over him. He shot up to see who it was. "You know you shouldn't be sleeping out here, you'll get sick" they said sitting next to Naruto with a basket with some herbs in. Naruto sat up "it's fine I don't usually get sick" Naruto told them. "So what's you name?" Asked the boy with the basket. "My names Naruto Uzumaki, what's yours?" Naruto asked while helping put some herbs into the basket. "Haku" Haku replied.

"So are you a ninja?" Haku asked looking at Naruto's headband. "That I am" Naruto answered. "If your a ninja what do you fight for?" Haku questioned tilting his head. "I fight to protect my precious people" Naruto told him they both stood up and Naruto brushed some dirt off of himself.

"Naruto!" They head a voice call.

Haku chuckled slightly. "Looks like you should get going, someone's looking for you" Haku said as he turned to walk away. "Bye Naruto" he called over his shoulder. "Bye Haku and tell Zabuza to feel better soon, though I think he's fine now" Naruto called as he walked off in the direction where his name was being called. Leaving a shocked Haku.

———————
It's been two days since Naruto meet Haku in the forest and Tazuna along Team 7 apart from Naruto where at the bridge.

Naruto woke up to yelling, he shot up and ran down stairs to see what was happening. Inari mother, Tsunami was being taken by some men. "Hey let my mother go!" Inari yelled running at the men that where holding his mother, but he was shoved away making him fall. "Shut it brat" one of them said and when to hit Inari again. Naruto quickly got in front of Inari and punched them man before the could hurt Inari again.

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked Inari while still looking at the men in front of him. "Yeah I'm fine" Inari replied.

While Naruto was checking on Inari the men tried to make a run for it with Inari mother. Naruto realised this and followed them with Inari not far behind. "Let Tsunami go" Naruto told them staring at them promising them pain if they don't do as he asked.

"And why would we do that?" One asked while pulling Tsunami closer. "I. Said. Let. Her. Go" Naruto said once again but they ignored him and laughed at him. Naruto who had somewhere to be didn't have time to mess round with them so he quickly appeared behind them knocking them out resulting in Tsunami being set free.

"Are you alright, Tsunami?" Naruto asked as he helped her stand up. "Yes thanks to you" she replied thanking Naruto for his help. "It's no problem, but I have to go help my team. I'll leave a shadow clone with you guys in case you need me" Naruto told them as a shadow clone popped into existence.

—————

Naruto arrived at the bridge to see Kakashi fighting with Zabuza, Sasuke stuck in a ice prison fighting Haku, Sakura and Madara protecting Tazuna. So it was pretty much the same from last time.

Naruto went to help Sasuke like last time. So he got into the ice prison just like last time. "Are you ok Sasuke?" Naruto asked standing in front of Sasuke deflecting senbon's Haku was throwing at them. "You, you idiot! You should have come in here. You could have been more help out side, but now where both stuck!" Sasuke yelled at Naruto for his stupidity.

Naruto sighed as he jumped to his left yet again deflecting another round of senbon's. "That wouldn't have worked. I could of hurt you in the process" Naruto told him.

"Sasuke do a fire jutsu!" Naruto told Sasuke as he dogged more senbon's. Haku was moving fast through the mirrors making it impossible for them to hurt him. "I've already tried that!" Sasuke shouted frustrated. "Just do it!" Naruto command him getting slightly annoyed that Sasuke wasn't listening to him. Sasuke glared at Naruto as he ran through hand signs. Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke yelled as a fire ball come out of his mouth. Naruto also ran through hand signs "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough" Naruto said as he directed his attack at the fireball making it stronger.