Chapter 28

Michael's POV: 

School was fine the next day despite Jaelyn getting all worked up over it. Ashton never talked to her once so I'm pretty sure their relationship is completely over. Which is good news. He treated her like shit.

Adley was so worried about us disappearing for a week that she forgot why she was pissed at us. I'm sure she would remember later but for now, it was fine.

Yeah, the homework sucked. I have at least 3 essays to write, a project due for my science class, and lots of math pages. My teachers didnt seem to pleased with us missing an entire week but who the hell cares. Not me.

"Hey." Jaelyn smiles as she walks over and grabs my hand. I bend down and give her a quick kiss.

"What? You're walking me to class now?" I laugh and pull her closer to me.

"Yep. Where are we headed?"

"Um, math." I groan. Math was by far my least favorite class. "Heard from Ashton today?"

"Nope. I'm just going to assume he's finally realized we don't really have a relationship anymore." We continue walking down the hallway towards my math class. She lets go of my hand and starts to turn towards her class. "I'll see you later Michael." I wave to her and continue to my class.

When I get in there, I walk to my regular seat and sit down. I open my bag to take out my book and pencil but when I sit back up, Ashton is sitting in the seat next to me.

Like I said, everything was going great. But the minute Ashton sat next to me, things began to go downhill really fast.

"What do you want?" I glare at him.

"We need to talk, Michael." He says quietly.