World War III

Ryder black ^
***
I quickly grab my bag off the floor and walk around the boys towards my locker. Do not get in trouble. Do not get in trouble. Do not get in trouble.

I feel a warm hand cup my wrist and I can't help but notice how the warmth radiates onto my skin. I look back and see Ryder holding my wrist looking at the floor with a blank look. His grip tight.

Control your temper. 

 Remember what those anger management classes taught you. Though I didn't even finish the first class because I broke the instructor's nose.

I narrow my eyes and look at him in disgust, completely ignoring the warmth I was feeling.

"Let go," I say strongly, clenching my hand into a fist, pulling my arm away from his hold.

He still looks at the floor but lifts his head higher, tightening his grip "apologise" he orders. His voice is so deep. So smooth.

No! Bad Katrina!

"What?!" I ask in shock, how could he expect me to apologise when I haven't even done anything wrong?!

"Are you stupid and deaf? Apologise" he says coldly, still not bothering to look at me.

My eyes widen. Is this kid serious?

"Let. Me. Go" I say through gritted teeth, finally getting enough of this. I yank my arm again but damn did he have a strong grip.

He tightens his hold even more and I hiss in pain. 

Ow! That hurts! 

He finally looks up at me and I almost swoon. Almost.

"Apologise now before I make you" he threatens, getting angry.

I see Danny and Daniel helping up James and I see Nathan watching the scene with a smirk.

A smirk of my own appears and I look back at Ryder. 

"Drop dead" I sneer, grabbing his arm with my free hand and twisting it in an awkward position. 

He hisses as he's forced to let me go and I quickly grab my bag before running away.

Yep I just ran away. We will never speak of this again. I quickly grab my stuff from my locker and run towards the parking lot.

What hell just happened?! I can't be in that position again. His touch was driving me crazy! I stop running when I was finally standing in the car park. I take a deep breath before I calmly start o walk. 

I see Chelsea leaning against my car and I pick up my pace. I wince when the sun hits my eyes and scurry through my bag. I light up a cigarette, putting the smoke in between my lips while taking off my jacket and putting on my sunnies.

"Where the fuck were you?!" She asks when she sees me.

I ignore her and throw my jacket at her. She catches it with ease and I unlock my car.
She climbs in and I was just about to get in myself when I hear,

"There she is!"

I turn around and see a furious Ryder and the rest of the gang behind him. A smirk appears on my lips and I look directly at the boys. I lower my sunglasses a bit so my eyes could be seen and put them back up.

I open the door and flip them off before getting in, their mouths drop but Ryder just clenches his jaw.

I laugh and quickly drive off.