Dad?

"It sounds too good to be true."

"Ryder, Amy has tested her injections!" I exclaim frustrated, repeating myself for the fifth time.

"I don't trust her."

"I don't either, but this is our only chance" I respond tiredly, pushing my hair back.

We were in our room. I was sitting on the bed, while Ryder was pacing in front of me.

It had been two days since Alexia had arrived and Amy had gone though the injections at least ten times. Even Joe and Ted had a look of what was inside and they were not happy.

When they found out that Alexia had out smarted them, their faces were priceless. And now they were both withering away in a cell, far away from here.

Hallelujah!

"How do you know your body can even take that much?" He asks.

"I don't" I answer softly, "but I believe in myself".

I look at him with determination in my eyes and a strong will. I could do this. If i strengthened my body, all i had to do was strength my mind and that could be accomplished with time.

He leans against the dresser and rubs his hand down his face. I see the conflict in him. To trust someone outside the family was very risky but it was the only choice we had.

I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his torso. I lean my chin against his chest and look up at him.

"It will work. We'll run more tests on the ones I'm going to take after I give birth, but I need to take the pregnancy injections now or it will be too late."

He sighs deeply and rests his arms on my shoulders and his fingers lightly trace my face. His eyes bore into mine and I knew I had convinced him.

"Fine, but were still going to run tests-

I smash my lips to his and our lips move hungrily. His hands slide to my behind and grabs it which causes me to gasp and for him to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moan at the sensation and could feel my toes tighten.

It takes everything in me to pull away, "you've already gotten me knocked up" I reply breathless, resting my forehead on his.

He chuckles and grips my waist tighter, "trust me. It wasn't my intention."

I smile before walking towards the bed so I can lay in my covers and nap. I was so tired but before I could do that Ryder jumps onto the bed.

I pull the covers but they barely budged underneath him. I huff angrily and continue pulling but Ryder just smirks.

"Remember that time when you kissed me in front of those freshman just so they could see" he says, acting like I wasn't just pulling the sheets so I could get inside the damn bed