I Cant Do This Anymore

Three months. It's been three fucking months and we still haven't found anything. My belly was still flat with only and slight bulge and I was having a lot more checkups with Amy, for the baby and myself. It turned out I was four months pregnant but we still didn't know the gender.

The side effects of not having the injections hasn't happened in three months. My stables were fine but I knew, everybody knew I would lose control eventually.

Everybody had accepted it, except Ryder. He didn't want the child but since that night, he has never forced me to do something I don't want to do. He was distant. Always in his study, trying to find a way to keep me alive.

I know this must be hard for him because the key to me living is right at his fingertips but he knows I won't take the injections because it'll kill our baby. We were still at Dante's Mansion and the only people in the mansion were the boys, Chelsea and I. No one must know I am pregnant. Or else the underground industry will stop at nothing until I am dead.

Antonio hasn't attacked since and things were quite. Zach and Drew would call everyday even though they were busy with the company. My Dad. I still hadn't had the opportunity to talk to him and I missed him a lot. I would think about him everyday and even if l had the chance to speak with him, I wouldn't know what to say. I took the love of his life from him. What could I possibly say?

My mother. My amazing mother. How I missed her. I had a family picture that I had framed and I would look at it every night. I just wished that I could reverse time. I wish she was still here. But she's not.

"Kat! Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?" I ask dumbly, looking at a frowning Chelsea.

"You need to get out of this house. It's making you go stupid."

I sigh deeply and take a sip of my hot chocolate. The weather had gotten cold now and the year was coming to an end. I lean my elbows on the table and run my hand through my hair. My straight hair was now mid back since I got it cut and I was currently wrapped around a blanket.

"You know I can't do that."

"You're not even showing! No one would know" she says, waving her arms around.

"It's not safe" I respond tiredly.

"Kat. Look at what your wearing."

I look down at my oversized jumper and sweats.

"You look like a homeless person. When was the last time you dressed up? Did your makeup?"

I bite my lip. Not since we arrived here.

"You need to feel the fresh air! To see another persons face then us!" She exclaims.

She's right. I had totally let myself go. One day won't hurt. I need to do this.

"Okay" I agree, climbing off the chair.

"Yeah! Let's do some shopping!" She squeals and I chuckle at her actions. She looks down at my feet and deadpans, "fuzzy socks? Really?"

I smile sheepishly and rush upstairs. I was heading to my room but stop when I go past Dante's office. The big doors were closed and this is where Ryder would spend his time everyday.

I usually fell asleep on my own and some days I wouldn't even see his face. I was lonely. I knew he was working so hard for me but I just wanted him to touch me again.

So I take a deep breath and push the doors open. My eyes widen when I see Ryder passed out on the desk. He looked so tired. He had bags under his eyes and his stubble had started to grow, his hair had grown longer too.