Over Two Hundred

I grunt as I do another squat, the twenty five kilo weights in each of my hands. I could feel my legs burn and my arms strain, which meant it was working.

I couldn't sleep. Not with all the questions floating around in my head. It's was currently past three a.m and I knew I would regret this when I would be at school in a couple of hours.

I could feel the sweat run down my legs and my hair was sticking to the back of my neck. I was trying to exhaust myself so when I did collapse into bed, I would sleep.

I breathe through the pain and continue, up and down.

"I quite like this view."

I scream in surprise and drop the weights to the floor. I spin around and see Ryder leaning against the door framing, eyeing me up and down.

Did I mention he was topless and his grey sweatpants were hanging dangerously low,
exposing his v line.

"You scared me" I scold, turning around and continuing to squat.

"Why are you working out at three a.m in the morning?"

"I couldn't sleep" I reply, grunting.

I could hear his footsteps come closer but I didn't pay attention until his hands were grasping my hips.

"I could think of another way to get you to grunt like that" he says huskily.

My breathe hitches in my throat and I get a tingling sensation between my legs. I lean my back against his chest and I could feel something digging into my behind.

My cheeks flush a furious bright red. My breath becomes heavy and I drop the weights to the floor before I jump Ryder and wrap my legs around him.

I don't waste a second and smash my lips onto his and kiss him passionately. He squeezes my ass and I gasp from the sudden action, allowing his tongue to slide into my mouth.

I was in utter bliss but it soon went away when Ryder pulled back and left me breathless.

"You should get to sleep, you have to wake up in a couple hours for school."

He was right, but i really didn't want to stop. My legs unhook around his waist and i'm planted back onto the ground.

"Till next time then" i smirk, walking past him and swaying my hips seductively.

I walk out of the gym and was soon met with an arm around my shoulder, "your such a tease" Ryder whispers in my ear.

My smirk deepens and we get to our room, my body getting heavy. I needed a shower. My energy was starting to drain and the bed was calling me.

I make my way towards the bathroom but before i could go in, "mind if i join you?"

I look back with a raised eyebrow and a goofy smile on my face, "i have to get up early, remember?"

Ryder smirks at me, a cheeky glint in his eyes and it took all my self control not to ride him like a fucking-

My eyes widen and my cheeks redden. What the hell was i thinking?! Oh my god i'm such a pervert! I quickly look away and sprint towards the bathroom and lock it.