What am i going to do?

"I'm tired" James complains, dragging his feet behind me as I walk into another store.

I sigh angrily and abruptly stop walking, turning around and glaring evilly at the annoying prick.

"Why did you even come with me anyway?!" I snap, placing my hands on my hips, looking at his pained expression.

"Because Ryder forced me too."

I scream in frustration and storm off into the store. I just wanted one day to myself! Is that to much to ask?! Will the world fall apart if I do?!

You see, the rest of the week went back to normal-well normal as it gets, and soon enough it was Saturday. And being the feminine, classy, women I am, I wanted to go shopping.

But nooooo, of course Mr Black would not approve of his girlfriend to have any fun in anyway possible.

I huff and blow some hair from my face. Asshole.

Anyway, being me I obviously argued and managed to convince him to let me go, but under one condition.

I had to bring James fucking Lake.

James! James! The most horny, annoying guy on this planet! Can you read my frustration?

And since we've arrived at the mall he's been driving me crazy! Well more than usual.
I hear his fast pace of footsteps behind me and soon he had caught up and was standing right next to me.

"Why do you need to go shopping anyway" he starts, an annoyed expression on his face. "I've seen your closet. It's like Narnia in there."

I try my best to ignore him and i search through the racks, eyeing everything in the store.

"You can never have too many clothes" I retort, grabbing a shirt and looking at it.

Men.

I purse my lips and tilt my head to the side. Why couldn't Ryder come with me instead? He's been so busy lately with the gang and finding Lucinda, we haven't really spent any quality time together since my the night we went out and ate.

Okay fine. I might miss him a little bit.

I pout and get pulled out of my thoughts when I see James flirting with the overly fake tanned cashier.

God she was orange! And I mean like a Doritos orange. All you need is some salsa and you've got your typical Friday night with Katrina.

Mhm Doritos. Man I was hungry.

I scrunch my face in disgust as James leans in closer to the girls face and whispers something into her ear.
The cashier giggles ferociously and her cheeks turn crimson red.

I blankly look at them and tilt my head up, towards the ceiling.

God help me.

"I'm not beautiful, look at me" the cashier giggles, hiding behind her bleached blond hair and her cheap hair extensions.

Gross.

I listen in some more, curious of how the Casanova would play this one off. Is he going to go for the cheesy pick up line? Or go straight to the pants?

"Sweetheart I would, but people say if you stare at something that bright, you might lose your sight" he says, smoothly, placing a finger on her cheek.

Cheesy pick up line it is.

I scoff and shake my head disapprovingly. Does he have no standards? I think he just really needs to get laid.