Hes A Gang Leader And He Always Will Be

I walk into school with my head held high, these bitches haven't seen me in a while so why not make a grand entrance.

Chelsea trails behind me, looking at me in concern and hesitation. I ignore her and smirk at everyone who's eyes widen as I walk past them.

That's right, I'm back bitches.

Already the whispers start to begin and every eye follows me as I walk confidently with a sense of danger around me.

"Katrina?" Chelsea asks nervously, looking around.

"Chelsea?" I mock, imitating the concern in her voice.

"You're not going to loose yourself over this, are you?"

I halt in my steps. Loose myself? What the fuck does that mean? Does she not thing I'm capable?

I turn around outraged, "I can handle anything." My upper lip had snarled back and my face was contoured in such anger, I even surprised myself.

Why the hell am I snapping at my best fiends who only wants the best for me?

Her eyes widen and she takes a step back, fear and anger shining through her eyes. Regret fills me instantly and my face drops.

I watch Chelsea eye me up and down in betrayal, her body angled away from me. I spin around and walk towards my locker, I hit a few lockers down the way but I make it to my locker eventually.

I'm such an ass! It's all his fault!

I put my bag in and start rummaging through it. I am not going to loose myself! No man is going to make me loose myself. I can take care of my fucking self and that bastard is going to pay!

I hadn't realised that I had punched another locker beside me when I removed my fists and see the dent.

Whoops, my bad.

I slam my locker shut and walk towards my first class of the day.

Math.

I look towards the ceiling and close my eyes. Lord, please help me get through this day. I drop my head and sigh before running my fingers down my face.

I've got this! I can do this! You have taken down men who basically eat steroids for a living. You can handle algebra.

I walk towards the class room and let my self in, I take a seat and rest my eyes. As I sit down and wait patiently for the teacher to arrive, his face pops into my mind.

His smile, his laugh. The way his nose crinkles when he laughs hysterically. How you can see his dimple when he smirks.

It still hurts! As much as I want it to go away, it doesn't. I miss him. I actually miss him! Why can't I dwell on the bad things like a normal teenage girl?

Cause your not normal.

I clench my fists and shake those thoughts away. Fuck feelings, be a bitch! I open my eyes and open my notebook. I need something to get my mind off things.

I start drawing a sketch when I see Nathan walk in.
I feel his heated stare on me but I just continue sketching. He takes a seat next to me but doesn't say a word.

Just leave me alone, Nathan.

"Kat?" He asks.

I ignore him and look out the window, dropping my pen and turning away from his completely.