Antonio Belucini

I sit on the cold, hard toilet lid with the pregnancy test in my hands.

Positive.

I'm pregnant. With Ryder Black's child. I am pregnant with a gang leaders child.

Are you fucking kidding me?! How can I have a child when all this shit is going on?! If I do have this child, what will happen to it when I take the injections? Will it die? Or will it get the special abilities? It's too dangerous!

I don't know what to do. We're all leaving in an hour to Dante's and I was freaking out. If I give birth, what kind of environment will my child live in. Will it be the next heir of the Black clan. Will it have to learn how to kill?

I don't want that. I want my child to live safely, but how can I do that when I'm the one who's putting it in danger the most.

Mom? What do I do?

I feel a headache coming along and I rub my hand down my face tiredly and groan. This is not what I need right now.

I throw the pregnancy test in the bin and stand up on shaky legs. Play it cool Katrina. No one can know yet. I have to make a decision if I want this child or not.

The image of Ryder and I holding our child flashes into my mind and I feel warmth spread to my cheeks. Then my baby with purple eyes takes me out of my lovey dovey trance.

I walk to the sink and wash my face. I put my hair into a high pony tail and look at my appearance. I was wearing ripped shorts and a loose grey tank top, with my combat boots. I look like my normal self. Before all this shit happened.

I turn to the side and look at my flat stomach. There's a human being in my stomach. I place my palm on it and swallow hardly. Warmth spreads through me once again and I smile un knowingly, while staring at my stomach.

No stop! You need to think rationally. Don't let your emotions get in your way. I drop my hand to my side and turn straight towards the mirror.

My features were enhanced with some makeup I had bothered to put on and my skin looks smooth and healthy. Good. I have to act like nothing is wrong.

Forget about it for now Kat. Just focus on getting better. My purple eye swirles as I stare at it. I clench my fists and focus on my green eye. My normal eye.

Breathe. Don't be a pussy.

"Kat!" Zach yells from downstairs, "hurry up!"

I had finally grown the balls to talk to Drew and Zach, and to make it short, I broke down and cried as soon as I saw them. We talked and it was all good now, but that feeling of regret and guilt was always with me and it most likely will always be apart of my life.

"I'm coming women" I yell, huffing angrily.

I scan my reflection one more time but the new tattoo on my wrist catches my attention. I had gotten my mums birthday with Roman numerals to always remind me of her. And remind me that I was the monster that took her away.

You could see the tattoo on my collar bone which was the birds