Its Time

5 Months Later

Take care of your self

-Dad.

I close the letter and smile. I'm so glad he's back in my life. I hug the letter to my chest and close my eyes. I remember the first time I saw him, all those months ago.

Flashback

"Dad?"

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Everyone was still and I looked at my brothers behind my dad. Drew slaps a hand to his face and groans loudly.

"Ahh" I say, trying to find the right words. "Playing paddy cake?"

My dad crosses his arms over his chest and raises an eyebrow. His hair had gone more grey and the wrinkles were starting to show. My mothers death had really taken a toll on him.

"Your brothers told me that you were better" he says, waving his arms around.

I could feel the tears prickle in my eyes but I don't let them slip.

How does he always manage to make me feel like a little child being scolded because she took a cookie out of the cookie jar without permission?!

I look down and let him scold me.

"You do not use violence unless necessary! What have I told you about controlling your actions?!" He scolds me angrily.

He continues to rant on about how mom and him didn't raise me this way and how wrong it was of me to actually slap Chelsea.

"Sir pleas-" Ryder tries to say but is cut off by my Dad.

"You" he spits, "do not talk to me" he glowers at Ryder, before turning to me. "What is this mess?!" He asks, looking at the broken furniture.

"Dad I can explain" I sigh,

"Honestly! Have I taught you nothing?!"

"Dad let's talk about this in the study" I say tiredly, running my fingers through my hair.

I smile lazily at the memory. Man that day was chaotic. I explained everything to my Dad, the injections, the symptoms, my relationship with Ryder. His face got angrier and angrier by the second.

Let's just say that he didn't take the news of my pregnancy well.

Flashback

"Dad?" I ask, looking at him worried.

He had frozen in his chair and his face was getting more red by the second.

"Dad your not having a heart attack are you?" I ask standing up.

"I'm going to kill him!" My dad roars, running out of the study.

Oh no.

I run after him and already hear the screams of everybody. I rush into the kitchen where everybody was and see Drew and Zach holding back my Dad who was trying to murder the father of my un born children.