The Black Dragon

What the fuck just happened?

I was currently still leaning against the wall in the detention room trying to comprehend what the hell just happened. I shake my head, trying to snap out of it. Did he really put his hands on me? Is this a prank because if it isn't I might just pop a blood vessel. 

 I clench my fists and I could feel the rage burn inside of me. I will not let a man have power over me. 

Not again. 

If he really is in a gang he definitely fucked with the wrong girl. I angrily storm out of the detention room and immediately see students buzzing down the hallway.

Get out of my way!

I angrily start to shove people out of the way and try to find my ride or die. 

"Chelsea!" I scream out loud, searching around. 

The elites need to stop breeding because it was really crowed and I was currently shoving all kinds of people onto the floor. 

I spot her at the lockers and I sprint. I slam my hand angrily against the metal which causes the books in her hands to drop.

"Shakira!" She screams.

"What?" I ask in confusion. 

She looks at me with wide eye, "you scared me!"

"So why the name dropping?"

"I'm trying to stop swearing so I've decided to replace them with names of celebrities" Chelsea answers. 

I was too angry to even comprehend what she said so I grab her arm and drag her towards the exit.

Her heels clatter as she tries to keep up, "where are we going?" 

I look at her with a smirk on my face.

"The Ring."

****

"I kissed a girl and I liked it." Chelsea sings with the radio, bobbing her head to Katy Perry's song.

"Lesbian" I sing, chuckling.

She punches me on the shoulder and I laugh out loud.

"So what's gotten you so angry?"

My mood automatically turns sour and I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

"Ryder fucking Black" I snarl.

"Ah that fine piece of ass" she says to herself, leaning back in the seat.

I look at her bewildered.

"You have got to be kidding me?"

"What? He is" she defends, sitting up.

"He's a jerk" I mumble, breathing through my nose.

"Maybe, but he's a smoking hot jerk" she winks at me, blowing me a kiss teasingly.

I huff and tighten my grip some more before speeding towards The Ring. 

She wasn't there. She didn't see what I saw. The coldness in his eyes. The emptiness.

"You didn't see his eyes" I mutter.

"What's wrong with his eyes?" Chelsea scoffs.

"They're the same ones I had when I was ten years old."