Chapter Two:Reunited

The Titans arrived in amity park to see a crumbled building with two ghosts fighting. Robin instantly recognized one of them as his brother. "What makes you think you change my past?" The other ghost said. Danny stood up weakly and said "because I promised my family!" "Ha you are such a child you promised?" The ghost laughed. "Yes I PROMISED!!!" Danny yelled releasing a sound that blew all the titans back. "That power ugh it's not possible I don't get that power until ten years from now." The ghost said confused. "I guess the future isn't as set in stone as you think it is!" Danny said releasing another ear piercing noise. Danny then sucked the ghost in to a thermos like machine. He then turned full of worry. The titans then saw that there were people tied to a machine that was about to explode. They saw Danny running as fast as he could but he was to late. Soon the building was consumed in flames and the people who were trapped were no more. Once the smoke had cleared Robin could see his young brother sitting holding his knees sobbing. Robin ran to comfort him. "I couldn't save them." Danny cried. "It's okay Danny." Robin comforted. "No it's not" Danny sobbed "I don't have a family anymore" Robin took in a deep breath and removed his mask and said "Yes Danny you do its me Dick your brother." Danny gasped and opened his eyes to see familiar blue eyes. He had almost forgot his brother that he lost so many years ago. "Dick" Danny said in an almost whisper voice. "Yes Danny it's me." Robin said as Danny wrapped his arms around him. Robin then helped Danny up and pressed his mask back on his face. He whispered to Danny that the titans didn't know his real name. Danny just smiled and nodded. Danny walked with the titans to their car but not before looking back at the crumbled flaming building. He let a tear slip. He then entered the car and told the titans of his many adventures and how he got his powers. The titans looked at Danny with eyes full of wonder as he wove tales about all the ghosts he had fought and defeated. Robin looked at Danny full of happiness as he listened to how heroic and happy his brother was. They arrived at the tower in just a few hours. Danny stared wide eyed at the large T shaped tower that stood in front of him. Robin just laughed at his brother's shocked expression. He escorted Danny inside and gave him a tour of the tower. He showed Danny to his room and let him unpack the few items he brought with him. Danny then heard a loud alarm and saw a bright flashing red light. Robin ran in to his room and yelled for him to follow telling him that it was the crime alert meaning that some criminal was committing a crime. Robin clicked on a button to show a map of where the crime was happening. Robin then said that some criminal team called the hive was robbing some bank. Danny then transformed in to phantom and flew out to the crime scene with the titans.