Chapter Four: Captured

Danny tried to pull apart the glowing green cuffs that banded his hands together. "Don't waste your strength whelp." Skulker said evilly with a smirk plastered across his face. "Where are you taking me anyway?" Danny asked worried. "You'll see soon enough child." Skulker laughed. This worried Danny even more. "At least Robin is okay." Danny thought. He didn't know what he would have done if something had happened to him. Danny sighed as he was carried off to who knows where. Back at the tower Robin had ordered a search for Danny. He didn't know how they were going to find him, he had no information on the ghost that took him. Suddenly Robin remembered the trackers in their communicators. Robin ran to the computer and typed in the numbers of Danny's communicator. The screen showed that Danny was in some alternate dimension. "Raven" Robin asked pointing to the screen "can you open a portal to there?" Raven nodded her head. "Alright then titans we have our mission, let's get the T-ship ready." Robin said as he put Danny's communicator coordinates in to his communicators gps. Skulker dropped Danny on to the floor of his lair. Skulker then whipped out a knife and put it to Danny's neck, laughing at the boy's fear. "Your time will come soon enough ghost boy." He laughed "but for now" his voice trailed off as he picked Danny up and threw him in to a cage. Skulker laughed as he left the room closing Danny in the darkness. Danny sighed as his heart sank and he swallowed the lump in his throat. The titans soared through the ghost zone with puzzled looks on their faces. "Dude this place is weird." Beast boy said as a ghost floated by. "I know" Robin said "but if it's where Danny is then we're going to stay." Beast boy then slumped in his seat. He wanted to help Danny but being in this world creeped him out. Robin looked at his communicator and saw that the glowing dot that showed Danny's location had finally stopped moving. Robin sighed hoping that dot would stay there until they got there. They stopped at a large island with a skull shaped rock. "This is the place" Robin said as he looked at his communicator. They landed in a hidden place and exited the ship. Robin told them this was a stealth mission so they had to be extremely cautious. He didn't want to risk Danny getting hurt. They walked in to the cave that was formed in the large skull rock. Beast boy accidentally knocked something over causing the titans to gasp in fear before Raven caught it in her dark magic. Beast boy grinned in embarrassment sweat dripping on his forehead. He earned an annoyed glare from the rest of the titans. Robin cracked opened a small door he found and peeked inside the room it lead to. He saw Danny sitting in a cage. He became slightly happy to see that his brother was alright. He opened the door the rest of the way and whispered "Danny?" Danny looked up to see all his friends at the doorway. "Robin thank goodness any longer and Skulker would have killed and skinned me already." Danny said in a laughing whisper. Robin grinned at his brother's comment as picked the lock that locked Danny's cage. He finally got it off and helped Danny out. Before they could leave Skulker entered the room. He became furious at the sight before him. Danny then shot him with a ghost ray sending him in to the wall. He then flew at him firing more ghost rays at him destroying his armor. He then picked up the small green blob like ghost that lay inside. "Guess he isn't so scary without all his tech." Cyborg laughed. They then exited the cave and Danny threw Skulker out in to ghost zone. Beast boy stood triumphantly until another green ghost flew past his face causing to be creeped out once more. "Uhh dudes can we get out of here now" he said in a scared like voice. Danny just laughed remembering his first time in the ghost zone. They loaded in to the T-ship. Danny sat in the pod that Cyborg had added for him. He felt great sitting in it. Raven opened a portal home and they took off.