Chapter Three: Fight On

The titans saw the hive blowing up the wall of the bank they were robbing. They didn't realize a dark figure watching them from a distance. They ran to attack the hive. The hive gasped at the sight of Danny and his ghostly powers. He disappeared and reappeared back and forth scaring the hive in to surrendering. Danny and Robin just laughed. "Nice one bro" Robin laughed patting his brother on the back. The dark figure on the roofs stepped in to the light to reveal himself as Slade. "Hmmm who would of thought the boy wonder had a brother" Slade said "his powers though are quite good, maybe he could be a new possible apprentice." Slade then laughed as he watched the powerful halfa leave with the titans. "But I'd have to make myself easier to find." Slade said as an evil grin formed under his mask. Danny sat on the couch in the ops room watching beast boy and Cyborg play video games. They both reminded him of Tucker. He smiled at the thought of his old friend. Robin then entered the room and noticed his brother sitting on the couch. He wanted to get to know his brother better so he asked if he wanted to train with him. Danny smiled and nodded as he followed Robin to the training room. Danny shot his ghost ray at small flying targets. Robin kicked and punched at a practice dummy while he watched his brother shoot. Robin then wondered more about Danny's enemies so he asked him to tell him about the most major ones. That question reminded Danny about Vlad. He had forgotten about his crazy arch enemy. He started to wonder if he would come after him. Robin asked the question once more snapping him out of his thoughts. Danny then told Robin everything about all of his enemies and everything they'd done to him. Robin growled at the thought his brother being beaten and thought of as a criminal before. Danny smiled at his brother's protectiveness of him. Suddenly his ghost sense flowed from his mouth Danny gasped "what here?!" Danny said confused "but how?!" Robin noticed how worried his brother seemed. "Danny you ok?" Robin asked. Before he could answer Skulker phased through the wall and tackled him to the ground. "Hello there whelp!" Skulker laughed. "Oh Skulker I'd almost forgotten about you." Danny said as he blasted Skulker with his ghost ray. Robin gasped at the sight of Danny being thrown to the ground. He tried to hit Skulker using his staff but the ghost just went intangible causing the staff to pass through him. Robin's eyes widened as Skulker punched him sending him flying in to the wall. Danny filled with anger as Skulker punched Robin. Danny growled and said "Hey Skulker I'm the one you're after not him!" Skulker smirked as he noticed the child's weakness. He obviously cared a lot for the boy in the cape and mask. Skulker laughed evilly as he grabbed Robin by the neck. Robin kicked and struggled to get out the ghost's grip but he was thrown in to the wall once more. Danny turned shocked as his brother was thrown. "Robin!" He shouted. Skulker saw this as an opportunity and fired his gun locking Danny up in ectoplasmic manacles. Danny yelled in terror. Robin's eyes slowly fluttered open but were soon wide with shock and fear as he watched Skulker pick up Danny and fly out of the building. "Danny!" He yelled before falling to his knees and pounding his fists on the floor. The other titans heard the noise and ran to the training room. They saw that the room was a mess with Robin freaking out on the floor. They ran to him wondering what was up with him. "Robin what's wrong?" Starfire asked in a comforting voice. Robin didn't answer. "And where's Danny?" Cyborg questioned with a hint of worry in his voice as he saw how Robin was acting. He was expecting bad news. Robin took a deep breath and said in an almost whisper "He was captured."