Hydra's Spider - Parley

Summary :- When Hydra and the Red Room aligned together, they made a deal. To make the perfect soldier for Hydra, so they took two of their best. The Winter Soldier and The Black Widow and they made a child. Hydra's Spider. The Deadly Spider.

-----

Harley was upgrading his suit in the lab his Dad gave him. He loved being the Iron Lad and Tony was proud of everything he did though he doesn't really show it, his Mom Pepper was a different news. She wasn't very fond of this whole superhero jazz.

But Harley is just another version of Tony, you think he will listen to her protests? Well you're wrong. The kid does whatever he wants.

"Little boss..Mr. Stark wants you in the meeting room" FRIDAY alerted him, mumbling an 'ok' he set down the tools and made his way up to the MR.

Walking inside he saw the avengers all seated in their respective spots. He took a seat near his Dad and looked over at Fury who was standing in the middle of the room.

"So there is a mission for all of you" Fury began "and this one is not easy as you think, you're gonna be dealing with The Deadly Spider" Everyone had confusion written on their face.

"Who is that?" Steve asked and Fury opened up a folder and showed a photo of a person. He was in a black suit with red outlines. In the front there was a spider logo and if you look closely you can see the Hydra logo on his back.

"He has something to do with Hydra doesn't he?" Bucky visibly tensed at Clint's words. Natasha noticed and placed a comforting hand on his.
Bucky seemed to calm down.

"Yes you're right Agent Barton. Infact he is the secret weapon of Hydra. He was experimented on when he was a child and was trained to kill before he could say his first words. Unlike others Hydra doesn't torture him alot, only when he commits a mistake which is rare. He is Hydra's favourite. He works in the shadows, he kills without leaving a trace. This photo was taken last night when he killed Dr. Hobsorn" He stopped talking when Tony raised his hand.

"I thought it was a suicide?" Fury let out a mocking chuckle. "That's what everyone thought Stark but that's not the case. All those 'suicides' was actually murders, He killed them all. That's his speciality" Harley was now intrigued in this person.

"What else do you know about him?" Natasha questioned and Fury looked at her dead in the eyes. "I know a few things, I'll explain what I know but do not interrupt me. Understand?" Everyone nodded and so Fury began.

"Not a alot of things about him is known, nobody outside Hydra knows how he looks like or what his age is but I know his parents" Fury looked straight at Natasha and Bucky. "it's the Winter Soldier and Black Widow" Everyone gasped and looked at the duo Natasha gulped as memories flooded in. Bucky felt weak, his head throbbing. He tried standing up but failed and fell on his knees.

Natasha quickly knelt down beside him. "Shh..Take it easy James, I'm here" Natasha drew circles on his back in a comforting manner. Everyone by now was standing worried. Steve rushed to Bucky's side and helped him up and made him sit down again.

"Natalia...it's Pytor" Bucky muttered almost inaudible. Nat nodded, tears threatening to fall. "Yes it's our baby James" Natasha said planting a kiss on his temple.

After a minute or two Bucky calmed down. The Avengers waited for them to say something, realising this Nat spoke up.

"During my time in the red room..I was trained by James and caught feelings, though I was forbidde to. That's when Hydra wanted to make the best soldier out there. Like that Pytor was born, mine and James's son. But few weeks after his birth they took him away, I never saw him after that. When I escaped the Red Room, I tried to find him but I couldn't...I thought he wasn't alive anymore until now" Natasha said tears falling from her eyes, Bucky was not in any better condition either, he was trying his best to not sob.

To say the Avengers were beyond shocked would be an understandment. "Do you know how old he is" Fury asked. Natasha wiped her tears and spoke "I am not sure but I think maybe around 17 or 18?" Everyone fell silent. How could they? He is just a kid?. Well it is Hydra.

"I clearly wasn't expecting everything that happened now" Sam said and everyone nodded, most of them had tears glazed on their eyes, seeing the situation Nat and Bucky was in.

"We need to find him! We need to get him back!" Natasha stood up and yelled. "I know..the base he is in, it's in Queens..but it's going to be so hard to catch him. He can be anywhere at anytime and you won't know..he could even be listening in on everything we said, watching us" Everyone tensed at Fury's words and looked around making sure the spider wasn't here.

But much to their dismay, he was. But you would've missed his figure, if you blinked. "Look there he is" Harley yelled standing up. He opened the window and saw the Spider swinging away. He called for his suit and transformed.

"Harley don't go out there alone" Tony yelled "Sorry Dad I'm gonna check that out" He said before flying out of the window. All the avengers rushed outside.

Harley almost caught him but the Spider was too fast he got away. "Darn it! FRIDAY take a quick scan and see if he is around" he said to which FRIDAY complied.

"Sorry Little boss, but there is no sign of the The Deadly Spider" FRIDAY spoke in her monotone voice.

Harley sighed and flew back to the tower.

×××