IronDad and SpiderMama - WS

Summary :- Peter Romanoff-Stark, 20 years old, the most dangerous Avenger.

----

"His father is the Tony fucking Stark, his mother is the freaking Black Widow! He is something really dangerous, he cannot be handled so easily. He fights like Romanoff and has the personality of Stark. He is nearly impossible to defeat" The masked man partially screamed into his phone.

"Aw..I'm honoured you think that way" he heard a mockingly sweet voice, his breath hitched and his phone dropped to the floor. He slowly turned around and was met with the infamous Spiderman.

"What the-" *BANG*

--

"Peter Romanoff-Stark" Natasha's voice was dangerously low as he stared at her son. The room was filled with a thick silence until now.

"Yes mama?" Peter blinked innocently at her, with a smile matching his look. Natasha sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Tell me why the fuck did you blow up your college lab?" Tony was throwing Peter a very dissapointed look and Peter could only stare back at his parents.

"Thompson was getting on my nerves, I was trying to blow him up but the acid fell onto the floor and the whole lab blew up, but! nobody except Thompson was hurt" he explained to them and saw how Tony's face changed.

"You tried to BLOW up Eugene?!" He yelled and stood up, Peter slowly nodded and Tony let out a loud laugh. "I'm so fucking proud of you, you are definitely my son!" He said in between his laughs and Peter also started laughing with him. Natasha shook her head.

"Next time when you try to blow him up, be careful okay? We don't want innocent children getting hurt" Peter nodded to his mom's words.

"Great! Now that we have that under control, who wants Cheeseburgers and Pizza?" Peter yelled a loud "yes!" While doing his happy dance.

Natasha fondly smiled and stood up to make the order leaving the father and son to chat.

--

"Now c'mon, a hottie like you shouldn't be causing troubles" Peter said as he blocked the Winter Soldier's punch.

"Peter not now!" Tony yelled at him while fighting Steve. He rolled his eyes as he heard his son yell a "sorry" which he know Peter didn't mean one bit.

"I'm sorry buddy, but I gotta do this" Clint said and shot an arrow at him which Peter easily dodged.

"I thought you never miss?" Peter teased and Clint groaned charging up at him. Peter laughed and continued fighting his uncle.

"Yo! That was not nice" Peter yelled at the falcon who nearly shot him but of course the bullet didn't touch him.

"There is nothing nice about this kid, go home!" Peter smirked and tilted his head. "Someone's getting in trouble" he whispered menacingly and swung up.

"Damn Cap! You're bestfriend is hot, can I have him?" Peter asked as he stood on top of the bridge, Steve looked up at him with a bewildered look.

"What the fuck?" Peter smirked again and swung down.

"Language!"

--

"Holy shit! No way!" Peter yelled completely forgetting he was in his class. The lecturer stopped her teaching and looked at Peter.

"Mr. Parker? Do you want to share what you were looking at on your phone?" The whole class turned to Peter and he looked up from his phone. Yes, he was known as Peter Parker to hide his Identity. He wasn't very fond of people shoving cameras on his face everywhere he goes, so he kept it a secret. But people to do know that Spiderman is the son of Ironman and Black Widow, they just don't know that Peter Parker is Spiderman.

"Uh..sure? A photo of the Winter Soldier getting tortured was leaked onto internet" The class and the lecturer was shocked, not thinking Peter will actually answer instead of just being embarrassed.

"I- okay Mr. Parker, please put your phone away and pay attention" Peter simply nodded and put his phone back in his pocket.

--

"Are you sure you don't need a break?" Steve asked taking off his punching gloves, him and Peter were doing their daily workout.

"Nope, I can do this all day" he said with his infamous smirk. Steve rolled his eyes with a smile dancing on his lips.

"Shut up"

--

"I thought you can't have kids, where did he come from?" Scott asked Natasha while pointing at Peter who was busy flirting with Bucky. Natasha chuckled looking at Bucky's very much blushing face.

"He is not my real son, but I love him like he is. It happened during Tony's playboy days, he accidentally got a woman pregnant 'cause he was drunk, and I am very grateful that happened because if not I wouldn't have had such son like him. After me and Tony started dating, Peter asked me to be his mom and well here we are" Natasha explained with a fond smile and Scott marked himself lucky to see the Black Widow smiling like so.

🌀

Note :- So, hope you liked that one, because I certainly did. Comment if you want to see more of Peter's personality like this.