Hydra's Spider pt2 - Parley

A/n - italic - Russian

When Harley got back to the Tower, he was met with a group of very angry Avengers. He just flashed them a sheepish smile and chose to ignore his Dad's lectures.

"Now the The Deadly Spider knows what we are trying to do. So I want you all to attack the base today itself" Fury said and the Avengers sighed.

"What if we don't get him?" Bucky asked and Fury looked at him "You have to. The Jet is ready for you so suit up and trap the Spider" Everyone started their work as soon as those words left Fury's mouth.

--

"What!? The Avengers are planning on attacking the base?" A tall man yelled at Pytor who in return nodded. "Well I know you can take them all down in a flash. Go in there Spider make us proud!" Pytor put on his mask.

"Hail Hydra" He said and Jumped off the window to get to the Avengers.

--

As the Avengers were above the base, the doors opened and Hulk roared and jumped off followed by Iron Man and Iron Lad. Bucky and Natasha too jumped off in a motorbike. Wanda used her powers and set herself down. Pietro jumped off in a flash followed by everyone else such as War Machine, Falcon, Hawkeye and Vision.

As they all reached the ground they were attacked by Hydra's men. They kept on fighting "Sam! Try to find the Spider" Steve yelled through the com. "You got it Cap!" Sam looked around dodging bullets.

Bucky threw a bomb at the base and shot the guards down that tried to attack him. Soon enough everyone was down and the base was destroyed but where is the Spider?.

"Sam? Rhodes? Any of you saw the Spider" Steve asked them as they set themselves down on the ground. Everyone sighed when they shook their head.

"Looking for me?" The Avengers spun on their heels to come face with the Spider. "Ah there you are you little arachnid, come on let's have a talk" Tony said to which Pytor scowled under the mask.

"Pytor please? We don't need to fight" Natasha said with a slight pleading look. "Who the hell is Pytor?" He asked with confusion laced in his voice.

"Talk about deja vu" Sam said "alright kid, you either surrender yourself or we fight and knock you out!" Clint suggested. Natasha was going to protest but "the second option sit well with me" The Spider smirked under the black mask.

"You think you can take all of us down?" Pietro smirked. "Just me is enough to take all of you down" The Spider was confident. "We'll see" as soon as Harley said that all of them charged upto the Spider who didn't even flinch.

Pytor did a backflip and kicked Clint on the face. Tony tried to shoot him down but he dodged him. Wanda grabbed a broken car with her powers and threw it at the Spider but Pytor caught it with one hand and threw it back at her. The car nearly hit Wanda but she quickly moved away. While he was distracted with Wanda, Pietro dashed towards him. His Spidey senses went off and he hit Pietro with his elbow knocking him down.

Steve threw his shield at the Spider but he caught and snapped it in half before throwing it to the side. Steve stared at the broken shield in shock, taking this as a chance the Spider launched at the Soldier and punched him a few times. Steve used his strength and pushed the boy off him and wiped the blood that oozed down his lips.

"Holy freaking shit!" Tony exclaimed as he set himself down. The Spider shot a web to the tree and flung himself up and kicked war machine and landed a punch on Sam's face.

"Tony, he snapped my shield in half like it's a piece of twig" Steve was clearly still so damn shocked. "Saw that Cap, don't worry we'll fix it" Tony said and looked over at the Spider only to nearly fall at the sight.

The Spider had the Hulk over his head and threw him at the jet destroying it.
"Did he just fucking throw the hulk?!" Harley yelled and Nat slightly grinned.

Pytor took a gun out of his pocket and shot Wanda, Pietro and Clint. He webbed up War Machine to a tree and threw Vision across the field with his web.

"Okay Dralin' I lost my patience" Harley muttered dangerously low.
Harley grabbed him and pinned him to the ground and the Spider tried to free himself. Harley handcuffed him and held his hand down so he won't throw Harley.

"Let's see your face now shall we Darlin'?" Harley ripped off the Spider's mask revealing his awfully beautiful face.

"Oh..woah" Harley gasped, this boy was gorgeous. Realizing Harley is distracted Pytor kicked him off and broke the cuffs and went to take down the rest.

"Fuck.." Harley grumbled as he got up again and flew towards the rest. After a few more minutes Clint had fainted from the attacks, Wanda and Pietro was injured badly. Tony's suit was a mess. Steve was hopeless. Hulk turned back to Bruce and passed out.

Now the Spider was fighting Bucky and Natasha. "Pytor will you please listen to me?" Natasha asked stopping his punches.

"Shut up Mama!" Natasha was a bit relieved that Pytor called him Mama but he was shocked at himself for calling her that.

Pytor elbowed Bucky down "don't attack from behind Papa. It's not nice" he said before shooting them both on the legs and arm.

He didn't want to kill them all, yes he was cruel, he had no problem with killing either but he just couldn't kill them so he did what first came to his mind. He decided to escape as cowardly as it sounds he tried to, but Harley noticed.

"Aw Darlin' you ain't escaping this time"

Note :- as you probably noticed I am not very good with explaining fight scenes so, sorry if that was bad..