Jealous Steve

Summary :- the rogues are back and being pardoned and when Steve learns Tony got a new boyfriend he gets jealous and Peter kinda snaps.

A/n :- this is Ironstrange and Peter is the son, 18 years old.

---

Peter was mad, like very mad the rouges were coming back today and is being pardoned, and that news made his Dad very stressed and Peter does not like it when his Dad is bothered and not just that, he was still very salty about the whole Siberia and the fight.

Right now Peter, Stephen, Tony, Rhodes, Vision and Fury was in the meeting room waiting for the team, Bruce and Thor still have not returned which is kinda good considering the drama that happened.

FRIDAY alerted them that the rouges have arrived and is making their way to the room and just like that the atmosphere tensed, the doors opened and the rouges entered, Fury motioned them to sit down and so they did. It was obvious they were confused about the two new faces but the rest paid no mind to it.

"So, we all know why we're here, the government have agreed to cancel the accords and is willing to forgive you" Fury began, his eye wandered around the room looking at everyone's reactions. All the rouges except Bucky had their head held up high and maintained strong eye contact while Bucky stared at ground fiddling with his fingers and gloves. Peter and Stephen was glaring at Steve like there is no tomorrow, Tony was just staring off into space, Vision and Rhodes had almost the same expression as the rouges.

"But you will be supervised, just in case" Fury finished and the rouges were furious "what are we kids?" Sam spat "Government orders, nothing we can do" Fury said keeping the strong eye contact.

"This is unfair" Steve said and Peter stood up "you know what's unfair Rogers? Leaving my Dad to die in Siberia and Breaking his heart! He fucking loved you Rogers! Loved you! Thankfully he doesn't anymore, after all everything you've done was break his heart" Peter yelled, Tony grabbed his arm made him sit down, whispering in his ear that it was fine.

"Look kid, stay out of this" Steve said and that made him more angry. "Stay out of this? Excuse me?! Listen here Captain I can break your bones if I want!" Tony sighed.

"Pete please" Tony partially begged. Peter mumbled an apology and sat down. "Dad..?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, Tony and Dr. Stephen are his Fathers" Rhodey answered and Steve raised an eyebrow. "You have a new boyfriend?" Asked Steve to Tony and Stephen answered for him.

"Yes Rogers, I am his boyfriend" Steve clenched his jaw at that and looked away. "Anyway, Maximoff and Barton will be supervised by Carol, Romanoff and Rogers will be watched by Stark, Lang and Wilson will be supervised by Rhodes, and Sergeant Barnes you will be watched by Peter" Fury said.

"We're not kids, we don't need babysitting!" Clint angrily said "just fucking shut up and do what we say" Peter demanded and that made the rouges go silent.

"I'll be leaving, Bye Tony take care" Stephen said and planted a kiss on top of Tony's head. Steve gritted his teeth at that, he also said bye to Peter and left. Fury also soon left and Carol came.

Time skip.

Tony was working in his lab when the door opened, he thought it was Peter and paid no mind but after not hearing the typical 'hey Dad! Guess what?' He looked up and stiffened his body seeing Steve.

"What do you want?" He asked, keeping his face blank. "I'll be honest I didn't think you would move on that fast but after all you are a playboy" Tony glared at him.

"Excuse me?" Steve rolled his eyes. "What? It's true isn't it? Now I'm starting to think if you actually loved me" Steve said and Tony fucking couldn't believe this.

"That was all in the past, I don't love you anymore and will never again. I have an amazing boyfriend who actually loves me and cares for me and an amazing son who will never let anyone hurt me, so you either shut up and leave now Rogers or I will make you" Tony threatened.

"Oh please-" He was cut off by another deep but soft voice. "What the hell is going on?" They turned around and saw Bucky standing at the door way.

"It's nothing Buck" Bucky rolled his eyes at that "Steve will you stop, you are not getting anything with this" Bucky said and before Steve could open his mouth he spoke again.

"I'm sorry Tony, I was not in my right mind when I..you know" Tony nodded understanding what he meant. "I'm sorry too, for attacking you like that" Bucky quickly shook his head.

"No don't apologize, I would've had the same reaction too, I don't blame you" Tony offered him a smile and Bucky returned it, Steve could only roll his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes too much Rogers, it might get stuck" Bucky slightly flinched not realising there was another presence he turned around and saw Peter.

"Hi" Peter said to Bucky before turning to Tony, "Dr. Dad wanted to talk with you" He said and smiled, like genuinely smiled. Bucky would admit he looked cute.

"Okay, can you take care of this" Tony asked setting down the tools, Peter nodded and Tony left not sparing a second glance to Steve.

"You should go Rogers, Romanoff is waiting for you in the training room and don't do anything stupid you're being watched" Peter told him. "Let's go Bucky" Steve said and walked out but before Bucky could follow him, Peter spoke.

"You're stayin, I want to talk to you" Peter said, walking towards the table.
"Oh okay, what is it?" He asked. "I know you didn't have any choice so, I'm not mad at you..but because the government fully doesn't trust you, you have to be watched but don't worry, nobody will be nagging at you" Peter smiled at him and Bucky genuinely smiled back.

"Thank you" Peter just nodded "you can stay if you want and maybe change that arm?" He offered.
"You can do that?" Peter smirked at that "I can do alot of things".

★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ

Note :- I have nothing against Steve btw :)