Peter Parker - Winterspider

Inspired by the song 'Nancy Mulligan' by Ed Sheeran.

----

The Avengers were just hanging around in the living room, while talking about random things.

"You really don't know?" Bucky asked with big eyes, Steve sighed feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry Buck, if I did I would've told you. He just disappeared before I got frozen" Bucky slumped down on his chair, oh how much he misses him.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Natasha sat down infront of them and asked."No one.." Natasha didn't buy that. "C'mon tell me who is it?" She asked again.

"Peter Parker" Bucky replied shortly, that perked up her interest. "And who's that?" Bucky and Steve exchanged glances.

"Um..I don't wanna talk about it" he said. Natasha groaned as loud as she can, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Please Barnes, please" she literally pleaded and Bucky sighed. Memories about the man flashing in his mind.
Steve gave him an assuring smile.

"Peter Parker, I met him not too long before World War II, he used to work on a soldiers ward. He was the most beautiful person I've ever met in my life. We hanged out and got to know each other and we grew feelings, but of course during that time everybody thought of gays as a curse or some shit. So we kept it hidden, then gathering up our courage we went to meet Peter's parents" he paused to let out a chuckle, the Avengers were intrigued, I mean c'mon it's the love story of the white wolf. "That was a bad idea, his father caused some problems and we kinda ran away. Then as crazy as it sounds a month or two later the incident we got married. And we lived a pretty fine life, that was until the war and Hydra.." he trailed off not knowing what to say next.

"That's cute, but sad" Wanda commented. And the Avengers nodded agreeing to her.

"Where is he now?" Tony asked.

"I don't know..Steve said he disappeared before he got frozen" Bucky sighed again.

"Incoming call from annoying eye patch dude, Accept or Decline?" FRIDAY's monotone voice filled the room. Steve said to accept it and Fury's voice boomed from the other line.

"Avengers, come to SHIELD now, I have someone you should meet" and the call ended just like that, the Avengers all gathered up and went to the building.

They went to Fury's office and saw him, Agent hill and someone else who looked to be in his late 20's. Bucky's eyes went wide, looking at the man up and down.

"This is Peter Parker" The Avengers all looked over at Bucky, who was still processing what was happening.

"Mr. Parker here had been kept frozen and we unfroze him about 4 months ago and we think he could be part of the Avengers" Hill said, Peter smiled at Bucky, the same smile he showed Bucky all those years ago.

"Missed me Jamie?"

●○●

Note :- to all the people wondering why I'm only writing Winterspider and Parley, it's because I have no other idea on what to write about the other ships..