Love In Hydra - Winterspider

Summary :- finding love in Hydra was the most beautiful yet the most tragic thing that happened for Peter.

----

Never, not even in his wildest dreams Peter thought he would be in this mess. In 1989, he was taken by a group of men to a base called Hydra and there they did some terrible things to him, It was all so fast. One moment he was walking in Queens and the next he woke up in a room where he was strapped down in a metallic cylinder (?). They attached some machines to him and turned on some switches and then Peter felt a sudden burst of pain all over his body, he couldn't even scream properly with a black cube pressed on his teeth.

The treatment continued on and bit by bit he lost all his memory of his past, they brainwashed him to thinking he was raised in Hydra. Then there was trainings and punishments. He would train from early in the morning to late night and he gets a so called meal once a day and sometimes he starves. But Peter endured it all but something he wished would stop was the punishments, they would hit him very hard with a metal rod if he makes a mistake and at first Peter couldn't handle it at all but as he grew up he learned control his emotions and if you think it stops there it doesn't, they would chain him to a wall and burn his skin and he wasn't allowed to scream or cry. Then another one is that they would blindfold him and do some very uncomfortable things to him and he would feel disgusting through and after it, but these days that one stopped and he was more than happy about it.

Today, he was once again strapped down on the metal. His face remained blank as they did somethings to the computers and stuff beside him. He didn't care to look and kept his eyes straight. They then took a glass box and brought it near him and from the corner of his eyes he could see there was something black in it. They opened the box and let the thing out, it crawled upto Peter, it was a spider, and then it bit him on the corner of his neck and Peter didn't even feel the pain, considering what he went through.

Then his eye lids started getting heavy and slowly he lost his conscious. When he woke up he was in a training room, there stood Pierce infront of him with a sickening smile and behind him there was people who Peter paid no mind to.

"Rise and shine, arachnid" what is that supposed to mean? He blinked multiple times and Pierce stood straight. He motioned to someone behind Peter and he felt his arms being untied.

"Hmm..Soldier? Do you feel anything?" The man asked and Peter was confused.

"No, sir I don't feel anything" he answered his voice was blunt but it did held a bit of confusion. Pierce squinted his eyes. He looked over at the doctor with a raised brow.

"The tests were positive sir, the spider's bite did give him half of it's DNA" the doctor spoke, fear laced in his voice. Pathetic if you ask Peter.

"Then I wonder why he don't feel anything" Pierce eyed him up and down. Before his eyes slightly lit up.
"I know, arachnid come here" Peter took slow steps towards the man. He harshly grabbed Peter's hand in his and examined his wrist. Peter too stared at his wrist and there was a white web shaped mark.

"Press it" Pierce ordered and Peter couldn't do anything but obey, he pressed the mark and out a came a blob of actual spider web.

"Very well, our project is successful I see. Arachnid you will be trained specially by the Winter Soldier"

And like that he was trained by the Winter Soldier and learnings his moves and specialities. He was taught to kill in the dark, quiet and ruthless. He was one of the smartest present in the base and the strongest competing the Winter Soldier.

Speaking of the Winter Soldier, Peter found the man pretty amusing, he was cold outside but if you spend enough time with him you will know he cares, and not just that instead of fearing him Peter felt safe around him. Like nobody will be able to hurt him as long as he was with the Soldier. And Peter loved to hang around the Soldier and lucky for him, they were stuck together and Peter wish it will stay like that as long as possible. There wasn't much punishments too now, which he was thankful for.