Lil' Sister - Morgan & Peter

Summary :- After Tony's death, Peter was in control of SI and Pepper adopted him.

A/n :- Peter is 22, Morgan is 6 and their house is the one in Endgame.

----

Peter was driving to his home, it's been 3 days since went to his house, well it's not his fault, there was just too much work. He couldn't go out in peace because now he is a 'celebrity' and being Spiderman too wasn't helping his case. Too many crimes, paperwork, fighting blah blah blah. In short, Peter needed a break. And what's better than spending time with his little sister Morgan?.

Parking his car, he got out and fished out his keys. Just after he opened the door, he was attacked by a hug. "Big B! I missed you" Morgan mewled.

"I missed you too sweetie" Peter picked her up and walked inside, closing the door. "Mom, I'm home".

"Hey Pete, how was work? Sorry I couldn't come today" he saw Pepper washing the dishes. He smiled and sat down still with Morgan in his arms.

"It's alright, and yeah work was fine. Thought I could take a little break" Morgan's laugh filled the room as Peter tickled her. When he stopped, she glared at him.

"I am very mad at you big B" She pouted and crossed her arms. Peter copied her pout and asked.

"Why is that?"

"Because you didn't come home for three days" she said holding up her 3 fingers "and you missed all of our play times".

"I'm sorry sweetie, how about I make it up to you, hmm?" He saw an evil glint in her eyes.

"It's going to be very hard" he said, exaggerating the 'very'. Peter's smile returned again, partially knowing what's about to come.

"I'll take my chances"

--

Morgan whooped as the cold air hit her face. She held on tight to her brother as they were swinging through New York.

"Having fun sweetie?" Peter asked, Morgan let out the loudest of giggles. "Yes!" She screamed. Peter smiled wide under his mask at that.

They stopped and landed in front of Mcdonald's and bought some cheeseburgers and fries. They swinged up again and landed on the top of SI, both of them sat down and Peter took off his mask, soon they both began eating.

"This is so good! Thanks big B" Morgan had her mouth full, and Peter couldn't help but laugh.

"You're welcome sweetie, so what do you want to do next?" Peter asked. Morgan brought her index finger to her chin and began thinking.

"Let's visit Dad and Auntie Nat" She exclaimed, Peter paused for a second before smiling again and nodding. "As you wish!".

--

"Dad, Auntie Nat! guess what?. Pete took me swinging around New York, it was so fun! We also brought cheeseburgers, you like cheeseburgers too right Dad? Maybe if you were here, we all could've went swinging and eat together on top of a building" Peter heard Morgan talk to their graves, as he returned with flowers.

They would visit Natasha's and Tony's grave any free time they get, they also sometimes bump into other Avengers who came to visit. They would talk about anything and everything that happened, to them. People might think graves are scary but not to Peter and Morgan, this graveyard is a comfort place to them, where two of their favourite heroes rested.

Peter placed down the white roses on Tony's and Natasha's grave and sat down.

"Yeah guys, it was so fun" Peter said and Morgan's smile went even more wide, if that's possible.

"We hope you both are resting well, eat and drink on time okay?" Peter chuckled at the last part. "We miss you" Morgan said, resting her head on Peter's chest.

"Yeah we miss you alot" Peter mumbled. Moragn looked up at Peter.

"Will they ever be back Pete?" Peter sighed and shook his head. "No sweetie, sadly they won't" Morgan pouted.

"I miss them" she snuggled closer to Peter and mumbled "I miss them too honey".

"We all do" Both of them slightly flinched at the new voice, Peter cursed his Spider sense for not alerting him of the presence. They turned around and saw Bucky.

°•□■□•°

Note :- LibertyHumdinger I hope you liked this one. And everyone please imagine Nat's and Tony's graves are near each other's.