Out Of The Closet - Spideypool

Summary :- Peter is trying to tell his family he is bisexual with the help of his boyfriend.

A/n :- Peter is 18 and Wade is 19

----

"I have to tell you something so important, I am bi!"

"No, I AM BI BITCHES!"

"That won't work, oh let's get something straight, I'M NOT!"

"Ugh! This is not working. Wade help me" Peter whined to his boyfriend who was playing on his phone. Wade sat up and pulled Peter to him.

"Clearly for things like this you need someone smart" Wade said and Peter raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you saying I'm stupid?"

"No, no, NO! That's not what I meant. I can help you because I know how to" He quickly said not wanting this to end badly. Peter hummed with squinted eyes and Wade just nervously smiled at him.

"So, here me out let's bake a cake!"

"Sure, but I am not good at baking" Peter said with a frown and Wade paused. Right there is alot of things Peter can do but baking is definitely not one of them.

"Hmm...how about we get them all in one place and break down a door and yell 'I'M BISEXUAL AND DATING WADE!'" He said exaggeratingly throwing his arms here and there.

"No that sucks!"

"Oh I know! Let's make a huge Bisexual flag and wave it around them"

"Eh.."

"You are surely gonna like this one, let's paint the dining table with the Bisexual flag colours" Peter raised and eyebrow at him and Wade sat back down pouting, before jumping up again.

"Let's tell a speech!"

--

The Avengers were having a sleepover and Peter suddenly stood up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"I want to make an announcement can I?" He asked and Tony passed him a mic.

"Sure go ahead underoos" Peter cleared his throat began. The Avengers glanced at each other and Peter started his little speech.

"Tonight is a very special night for me, the day I am willing to show my true colours and my true personality and with all my heart I wish you all will support me and love me. Not all of us are same, we are all very different, we have different preferences and different kind of bodies, our names and skin colours are different. But if you look deep inside we are all humans who have feelings and we should always stand up for ourselves and help and love others who deserve it. And that's why I am announcing here today, I AM BISEXUAL!"

There was thick silence in the room and Peter started getting nervous, the group of heroes looked at each other before yelling.

"We know!" Peter's eyes widened, wait what? They know? How do they know?.

"It's really obvious you are into guys Peter, so yeah we know" Tony said causing Peter's jaw to drop. The Avengers agreed to that.

"Don't worry Peter, we support you. I mean why wouldn't we? All of us here are atleast a little fruity" Natasha spoke with a grin plastered on her face and Peter smiled.

"Thanks guys!"

"No probs! So, you got any boyfriend?" Steve asked and Peter thought about it..should he tell them?.

"Well yes, actually my boyfriend is Wade" everyone's smile quickly faded. Fuck he should not have said that.

"WHO!?"

🗿🗿

Note :- sorry that, it was short...but let's pray for Peter.