Peter's Hugs and Tony's Kisses

⚠️W - No starker!

Summary :- Avengers are obsessed with Peter's Hugs and Tony's forehead kisses.

--
Bucky was standing in a corner looking depressed, he was rethinking all the shit that happened from the very beginning to now.

Peter just so happened to be passing by and noticed the White Wolf lonely. So being the angel he is, he went and hugged the tall man.

Bucky snapped out of his daze and tensed but soon relaxed in the warmth and hugged the boy back, oh so carefully as if Peter will break if he hold tight.

----

Tony and Bruce was in their lab working on a new project. They've been for the past week and it was almost ready.

"Tony this part is done" Tony looked over at Bruce and smiled "Good Job Bruce" Tony said before giving him a peck on the forehead. Bruce was more than happy.

--

Wanda was in her room, she was sad and broken. Nobody cared when she needed it. FRIDAY alerted Peter that his dear Mrs. Maximoff is sad and Peter stopped whatever he was doing and rushed to her room.

Wanda stood up and wiped her tears when she heard the knock. She let out a sigh and said the person to 'come in'.

Peter creaked the door open and entered inside. Wanda relaxed at the sight, she always saw him as a brother as he resembled Pietro a lot.

"It's okay...let it all out, I will comfort you" Peter hugged her and Wanda broke down but she was grateful to Peter.

--

Tony was fixing the light bulb of the training room while Thor was shooting lighting bolts from Mjöllnir to targets.

"LOOK AT THAT MAN OF IRON! I HIT THE EYES OF THE BULL 10 TIMES" Thor celebrated.

"Amazing Thor" Tony said and gave him a forehead kiss. Thor got so happy he threw Mjöllnir across the room and the hammer created a dent.

--

"Hello Mr. Loki, you look like you need a hug"

"No I don't"

"Incoming Peter's hug!"

"Disgusting!"

"Don't let go I command you!"

Peter giggled and hugged him tighter.

--

"Tony the mission was successful" Natasha said and set her bag down on the table.

"I knew you could do it!" Tony said and kissed the top of her head and Natasha Romanoff loved it.

----

By this time all the Avnegers were obsessed with the hugs and kisses.
They do everything they can and know to impress the duo.

But something they realised was that, Tony gets hugs from Peter for just standing and Peter gets kisses from Tony for simple matters like eating, drinking, sleeping or just for coming to the tower.

The Avengers were beyond jealous.

©®

Note :- that was rushed and stupid, also I will write Hydra's Spider pt 2 but I don't know when though.