Stalker - Spideypool

Summary :- Peter has a stalker and he is not spiderman, just an average man with an average life.

A/n : Peter is 28, Wade is 37.

----

Peter was returning home from work, the sun was setting creating a purple and orange shade in the sky, with cotton candy like clouds. It was really peaceful, well not for long. Peter felt it again, he felt like somebody was watching him, for the past few days he always felt like this, that all his movements are being watched. Maybe he is just being paranoid after all whenever he looks around he sees no one so, yeah maybe it's because he is not getting enough sleep and is just paranoid.

Then he heard something, like something metallic getting scratched against the wall. He quickly snapped his head to both sides and behind him but found nothing. Sighing, he rubbed his arms and continued walking and soon he was infront on his house.

He fished out his keys and unlocked the door and entered inside. He took off his coat and hanged it on the hanger. He then made his way to the kitchen and took out a packet of instant noodles, he was not in a mood to cook something else and was not feeling that hungry.

He turned on his TV and played a show, which was a background sound as he cooked his noodles. He opened the fridge to grab a bottle of cold water, he then saw there wasn't much grocery left. Making a mental note to go the convenience store tomorrow, he closed the door and chugged the water down.

Peter suddenly got goosebumps, he then started getting worried. The feeling of someone watching him, was getting annoying and scary.

"It's nothing Peter, It's nothing. Don't worry you're fine"

Peter's voice could be heard from a computer as a man was watching him with a smirk playing on his face.

--

Peter ate his noodles as he watched the show, unaware to the fact that someone is watching him. He let out giggles and remarks as he watched.

After finish eating, he washed the plate and turned off the TV. He then went to his room and changed into comfortable clothes and brushed his teeth. He closed the bathroom door and glanced around his room, until his eyes caught something.

He stood on his bed and looked at the black circle attached to the ceiling, he noticed it since he moved in but today there was a red dot on it. He placed his hand on it and tried twisting it, and suddenly the circle came out revealing a camera.

"Fuck" he said and stared at the camera with wide eyes. His heart started beating extremely fast, he was watched all along and he didn't know.

He quickly grabbed what he found and hit the camera with it and the camera broke. He let out a sigh of relief and got down.

He took his phone in hand to call someone but somebody called him back. It was an unknown number so he furrowed his eyebrows and answered.

"Hello?"

"....."

"Um..hello, who is this?"

"....."

Rolling his eyes in frustration, he hung up. Then the same number called him again, he was getting an uneasy feeling about this but answered nonetheless.

"Who is this? Listen if this is some prank then it's not funny"

He heard a chuckle coming from the other line that send shivers down his spine.

"Hello baby boy..I can see you~"

The man replied in a sing song voice and Peter's heart skipped a beat. What the fuck does he mean by he can see him?.

"Don't you think that shirt is exposing your collarbone a little too much"

His voice was deep, Peter looked at mirror and yes infact the shirt did reveal his collarbone.

"Stop whatever you're doing or I will report you to the police"

Peter threatened but he only got another chuckle in return.

"I'd like to see you try baby boy"

Peter gulped and quickly hung up again, he dialled 911 but strangely enough it did not go through, he tried again but it didn't go through. He then received a call from that person again but he didn't answer, the call kept on ringing as Peter just stared at his phone. Then finally giving up he answered.

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

"Oh baby boy, nothing really..I just want you to be mine"

"In your dreams!"

"Aw..but it was not a question, you don't have any choice baby"

"Fuck off!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, I will be watching you all the time. You can't escape from me. But of course you can try, but don't even think about telling anyone about this or else..they will die"

Peter gulped hard again.

"Anyway..baby boy you can always surrender now and be mine but then again you can play hard but I will win in the end"

His voice was dangerously low, at this point Peter didn't know what to do.

"Bye baby boy~ talk to you soon"

Then the call hung up, Peter did what first came to his mind. He blocked the number but of course it didn't work. He then decided to find all the cameras and destroy it. There is no way he is surrendering to some crazy physco.

:)

Note :- *ahem* so, in my defence I was bored!