Sergeant's Lady - Winterspider

Summary :- Pandora Parker belonged to James Barnes and no one else.

A/n :- fem!Peter

----

"Sarge, Wanna dance?" A beautiful lady in her 20's asked the Sergeant. James smiled at the familiar face and grabbed onto her hand.

"As you wish my doll" he led them to the dance floor and held her close, as the music began once again, they moved their body to the rhythm with a flirtatious yet happy smiles playing on their breathtaking faces.

"Never knew you danced this well" Pandora spoke in a whisper.

"I am full of surprises aren't I?" James asked with a cocky smirk. Pandora fondly rolled her eyes.

"Yes you are my prince"

--

"Are you dating?" A confused Steve asked, watching the the two flirt with each other.

"Took you long enough to figure that one out, punk" James said and Steve's eyes widened.

"So you are!"

"Yes Steven, we are" Pandora's face wore a 'done' look.

--

"He's jealous, isn't he?" Pandora asked to Howard who had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"He is going to break that glass" the older man spoke, glancing at the boyfriend of the woman he was dancing with.

"I hope he won't-" her words were cut off when they heard a glass shattering. Giving each other worried looks, they quickly looked over at James and saw him staring at his now bleeding hand, glass shattered around him and a worried and slightly scared Steve staring at him.

"Nevermind" Pandora mumbled and both of them rushed towards the other.

--

"W-what do y-you mea-mean Steve?" Her bottom lip quivered as she stuttered the words out. Steve pressed his eyes closed, tears rolling down from his own.

"He..I tried, I tried to save him but I couldn't" Pandora wiped her eyes harshly.

"It's not your fault..I-I need to go" she turned around to walk away but stopped and gave her friend a hug, then ran from there.

--

Pandora was sitting on a bench, silently crying. Her head was filled with thoughts and she failed to notice two guys coming her way.

"What the-" she was cut off when they grabbed her and shoved her onto a wall, her vision started getting heavy and they slammed her head onto the wall again. They grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her forward and covered her mouth with a scarf and then everything went black.

--

She needed to get out and fast, it's been God knows how long. She was kept frozen half of her life in that shithole but when she was unfrozen, they made her do some terrible things and did horrid things to her as well, which she rather not think about.

She missed James and Steve, she was starving and she just wanted out.

And as if the God decided to show her mercy, there was an attack on the base.

"Avengers are attacking us! All soldiers get ready for action" oh, Pandora was waiting for this. pulling on her suit and mask, she got out of her cell as the door opened and went to an open window and jumped out. She shot a web and flew up, finally being able to say goodbye to this hell.

--

2 years passed since she escaped. She changed her jet black suit, into a red and blue spandex and helped people in Queens as redemption for her past mistakes.

That was when the news broke about the Winter Soldier. She recognised the man as James after inspecting the leaked photos.

She was extremely glad to find out the man was alive but she wasn't too happy about the fact that her man was in a huge trouble, so she decided to help Steve's team.

--

"Fucking hell"

"Language" Steve whispered back to her and she could only roll her eyes.

"So, all I have to do his distract Howard's son?" She asked staring at the screen seeing a few figures approaching.

"Yep!"

"Is he like Howard?" Steve thought for a second before answering.

"Kinda? He is more like the young Howard, if you know what I mean"

"Then, this will be a piece of cake"

--

"I don't think we know each other. who are you?" Anthony Stark asked as Pandora jumped in front of him.

"Call me SpiderWoman" she said with a smirk. Her lips visible but not her eyes.

"I assume you are on Cap's side"

"That's a little obvious isn't it?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Look lady, I don't have time to deal with you"

"Neither do I"

"Then move out of the way"

"I can't do that" she said before kicking him across the face.

--

"Hello James" she made sure her voice was soft. After everything that happened Steve left her to talk with him. James turned around to look at her with a confused expression.

"Can I sit here?" James nodded and Pandora sat herself down. James examined her face and then his eyes went wide.

"Remember me?"

"Doll.." he breathed out and she smiled before hugging him and James let himself be comforted by his love.

"I missed you so much" she said sobbing.

"I missed you too" They pulled away and stared at each other with a pained smile, tears rolled down both of their faces. After a second, James crashed their lips together, it was soft and a delicate kiss.

"I fucking missed that"

--

"Jamie, wanna dance?" Pandora asked with a big smile on her face. After the rouges were pardoned, they decided to throw a party to bond again.

"As you wish my doll"

⤄⤄

Note :- to everyone who wanted a part two of Soulmates I didn't know what to write, so I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this one.