Letters From My Dad

Summary :- Tony left letters for Peter.

----

"Dear Peter,

Hey Kid, I am sorry I couldn't save you.
You didn't deserve to go so early..
And I feel like it's my fault, if I was a little more stronger..maybe, maybe you would've been here.

If only I could've stopped Thanos before he snapped, then you still would've been alive, along with the half of this universe.

Also, it's your birthday today, and you're not here to celebrate it..

I'm sorry kid, happy birthday.

Your Mr. Stark."

--

"Dear Peter,

Hey buddy. I hope you're okay in the soul stone. don't worry kid I will one day bring you back, I promise you.

And Pepper and I moved to another house, a little far from SI. Why? Well we didn't have much and you're getting a sister.

Yes, Peter. You are getting a sister, I didn't tell you this kid but I've always seen you like my child, you were the son I never had Peter and I lost you.

After the stupid war with thanos and stuff, I was planning to adopt you and Pepper wanted that too. I know, I know we only known each other for a little time but during those moments I grew really fond of you and I wanted to call you my son and I lost my chances.

But I won't give up! I will bring you back even if that's the last thing I'll get to do.

Your Dad,
Tony Stark."

--

"Dear Peter,

I'm bringing you back kid, I got what I need! Just wait I will see you again and you'll see me, I promise.

Your Dad,
Tony Stark."

--

"Dear Peter,

If you are reading this letter then that means, I am gone now..

I'm sorry I left you kid, but I had to. I needed to save everybody and I needed to defeat thanos, even if it costed my life, Which sadly it did.

But don't worry, I know you will do good kid, even if I am not there with you. I will be proud of you Peter, no matter what you do.