Rouges Are Back

Summary :- the rouges comes back and Peter is more trusted than them.

----

You know that feeling when you get accused and blamed because you acted a certain way and then you end up believing them and now you are really guilty for something you didn't do? Tony was going through that.

He knows that he should've let Steve explain but his parents were murdered and Steve knew all about it and didn't tell him a word. He trusted Steve, he was ready to help them with everything and stop those brainwashed assasins, but his heart and trust was completely broken when he learned that Steve knew everything that he was trying to figure out, yet he hid it.

So, he reacted that way and now he feels guilt rushing through him at every second after the news was broke. The rouges were coming back and the accords will be cancelled because Fury made some promise.

The door to the lab opened and from the corner of his eyes, he saw the small brunette.

"Mr. Stark?" He called out and Tony turned to the boy. It's been three years since Siberia and after Tony introduced Peter to his team, everyone loved him and Pepper already got the papers ready to adopt him. Peter lived them and also visited May, they did tell May that she can live with them but she kindly refused. Thor, Bruce and Loki also came back and learned about everything that happened. The two gods and scientist also grew extremely fond of Peter and yeah they lived happy from then until now.

"Yes kid? Do you need something?" His voice was soft when speaking to the younger. Peter shuffled in his spot before walking towards him, he stretched his arms wide and Tony smiled before standing up and hugging him.

"It's okay Mr. Stark, everything will be okay..if they tries to hurt you I will get ride of them with Uncle Loki!" He said rubbing Tony's back.

"Thanks kid and you're right I shouldn't stress about it too much"

"That's the spirit!" Peter exclaimed and threw his arms up. Tony was glad to have a kid like him around.

--

Peter was watching spongebob squarepants in the living room while eating skittles and chips. He felt a few presence behind him not moving. he slowly turned around and saw the rouges. He nearly jumped on his spot.

"Uh..hi? Shouldn't you be arriving tomorrow?" He asked with a confused face. The rouges glanced at each other, before Steve took a step forward and Peter gritted his teeth.

"Who are you?"

"Mr. Stark's personal intern" he said and munched on his skittles.

"Stark hates kids" Clint spoke and Peter raised an eyebrow at that.

"That's not my problem" the rouges were taken aback by the boy's response, Peter could see. Natasha pulled out a knife, thinking Peter will be scared.

"If that is to scare me, sorry Ms. Traitor it won't work" he said with a blank face, ofcourse not forgetting to press on the word traitor. Natasha nearly dropped the knife and stepped back in shock.

Then the doors opened and few more presence came in. "Woah woah woah step back from the kid, keep a two metre distance" Rhodes instructed and the rouges blindly obeyed.

"Who is he?" Sam asked this time.

"My son and Tony's PI" Pepper answered their question, shocking the rouges.

"You hurt him, you'll have to deal with us" Bruce said and the rest nodded in agreement.

"And you hurt them, you'll have to deal with a very angry Spiderman" Peter threatened with his voice low and it's safe to say, the rouges shuddered even Natasha.

"You're rooms are in level 7" Tony said and left. Peter stood up and turned off the TV and went to his room in their floor which his the highest. The rouges didn't know if they should be more shocked about the fact that he was Spiderman or the fact that this kid scared Natasha, probably the latter.

"WE ARE BACK FROM ASGARD FRIENDS!!" They heard Thor's booming voice after a loud thunder. Thor entered inside with a black cat with green eyes trailing behind him. As soon as both of their eyes landed on the rouges, the cat hissed and Thor's smile slightly faded.

"Hey guys" Bruce greeted them and Thor's eyes instantly lit up again seeing the man.

"BRUCE! HELLO! Why are they here?" His voice went a little low talking about the rouges, which offended them.

"They were supposed to come tomorrow but showed up early" Vision answered for him. Soon Peter ran into the room and seeing him the black cat transformed into Loki, shocking the rouges. Peter jumped into Loki's arms, who stumbled back slightly.

"UNCLE LOKI! UNCLE THOR!" Peter cheered and set himself down. The rouges quickly stood in position.

"What is he doing here!?" Steve roared and Natasha already had her gun out.

"Put that damn thing down! Don't even think of hurting him! He is good now" Peter went into defensive mode. Natasha lowered her gun and stared with wide eyes. It was just three years right? In this time, Pepper had a son and Loki turned good. What the fuck?

"Yeah, things changed and you need to get used to it" Peter said.

✎✐✎✐