Bleeding Out!? - Irondad

Summary :- Peter texts a wrong number belonging to a billionaire.

----

Peter's P.O.V

What am I doing with my life?

Right now, I was shot all over my body and was bleeding out in an ally, Just a regular Sunday. I have a test tomorrow, I didn't study, I was busy taking bullets for people wearing a red and blue spandex.

I let out a low groan and fished out my phone from my suit pocket and called Ned, one ring, two ring, three ring, he isn't picking up. Why isn't he picking up?

Sighing, I decided to text him.

Peter
Ned?

Where are you!?

Answer your phone buddy!

I am bleeding out and need help!!

:/

Unknown
I am not Ned.

And why in the name of God are you bleeding out!?

Peter
Oh shit!

Are you gonna kidnap me now?

Unknown
Why tf would I kidnap you?

Peter
Idk?

Unknown
What does that mean?

Peter
I don't know

Unknown
Then why did you use it?

Peter
*sigh*

Guess I'm talking to an oldie

Unknown
Did you just sigh over a text?

Never mind, are you okay?!

Peter
Not really.

Thanks for asking tho

Unknown
I'm tracking your phone

Then I'll come help you

Since you are bleeding out for some reason!

Peter
Hello!?

Stalker much!? No thank you!

Unknown
I am not letting you die like that.

I'm coming!

Peter
Don't you dare!

Stay right where you are old human!

Hello?!

Don't come to me!!

Ugh!

I hate my life!!

I groaned and put my phone back. This is not good. Few seconds later, I heard a sound coming my way. Just great! I am not in the right shape to fight someone right now!

"Hey kid!" I looked up at the voice and my eyes went wide. Holy freaking shit! Iron freaking man is here?! Why is he here?? Oh my God!! Did I text THE iron man!?

"OhmygoditsTonyStark!"

"What the hell?" He shook his head and flew towards me, and grabbed me and started flying to somewhere. I am flying with Tony Stark! Holy guacamole! This is a dream come true. Probably the best day of my life!!

He took me inside SI and brought me into a room that looked like a medbay, then my eyes started getting heavy and I slowly passed out.

When I woke up, my body felt like shit! The light was blinding me and I could barely even open my eyes, I looked to my left and saw aunt May glaring at me and a very dissapointed looking Tony Stark and behind him was Pepper Potts who wore the same expression as Mr. Stark.

"Um...hi?" I awkwardly let out.

"I adopted you and you need to learn a lot of things" Tony Stark spoke and my eyes went wide.

"Wait-WHAT!?"

--

"And that is Morgan, how I became your brother" I said to Morgan who was listening to the story with wide eyes.

"Wow..I'm gonna be just like you!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around. I sighed.

"Please don't.."

★·.·´¯'·.·★

Note :- hehe..I was bored..