Baby Peter

Summary :- after drinking 'chocolate' milk, Peter magically turned into a baby and it's upto the two assassins and a mischief God to babysit him.

----

Peter should've known drinking a bottle of Chocolate milk that was left open was a bad idea. 'Cause right after he finished drinking his body felt funny and he was turned into a toddler and the first thing his little brain could come up with was to cry.

--

Natasha was reading a book in her room, when she heard a loud cry of a baby. As far as she knew none of the Avengers had a baby, she went to the kitchen where the sound came from confusedly. She looked down and saw Peter's clothes on the floor and a toddler crying while sitting on top of it.

Natasha had to fight her urge to coo at the adorable sight. That's when her eyes caught the empty bottle.

"Oh shit! Peter must've drank Bruce's new invention" she stared at Peter with wide eyes, processing on what to do. She was not a good mother, she knew that.

"Mama" Peter stopped crying and made grabby hands towards her, she gaped at his teary doe eyes. Sighing, she knelt down and took Peter in her arms and cradled him.

"Aren't you a cutie Pete?" She tickled his stomach and laughed along with Peter's giggles.

"What happened? I heard crying noises" she turned towards the door and saw Bucky standing there. His eyes widened when he saw the baby.

"Is that.." he trailed off and Natasha sighed.

"It's Peter, he accidentally drank Bruce's new invention"

"Shit! What do we do? Everyone is out, it's just me and you. Do we have any reverse potion or something" he started freaking out.

"Calm down Barnes and no we don't have anything to turn him back into a teenager" Bucky groaned and walked towards them and stared at Peter with wide eyes.

"Bonky!" Peter made grabby hands and Natasha snickered at the name.

"What do I do?" He panicked.

"Pick him up" Natasha said the obvious. Bucky fidgeted in his spot but quickly picked him up when he saw Peter's eyes getting watery.

"Luv chu Bugie" Peter snuggled closer to the man and Natasha bit her lip to not make any noise. Bucky couldn't help the smile that made his way to his lips.

"Bugie? I thought it was Bonky" Natasha joked and Bucky glared at her.

"Shut up" he grumbled causing Nat to chuckle.

"I kinda want Peter to stay as a toddler but we can't do that, so..." Natasha began but trailed off.

"Should we call the others?" Bucky suggested.

"No! Only we can spend time with baby Peter" Natasha said.

"Then let's call Loki, he can turn Peter back right?" Natasha's eyes lit up at that.

"He might can! Let's call him" Natasha then stared up at the ceiling before calling out "Loki! You little shit! If you can hear me, come here!!" She yelled and Bucky winced at her loud voice.

Both of them panicked when they heard Peter cry, completely forgetting the baby had enhanced hearing. Natasha cursed at herself and quickly took Peter from Bucky, who already missed the baby's warmth.

"Shh, it's okay baby spider. Mama won't yell again, please don't cry" she cradled him and Peter slowly quieted down.

Both of them let out a sigh of relief when he stopped. Enjoying the little quietness, but nothing lasts forever right? They jumped on their spot when they heard a whoosh behind them.

"What could you possibly want?!" Loki yelled as he walked into the kitchen but before they can quiet him down Peter did.

"Woki!" He yelled now making grabby hands towards the God of mischief.

"Shit" that's what Loki said after seeing the baby Peter.

"Was shit?" Peter looked up at Natasha and asked.

"It's a bad word baby, you should not say it" Peter nodded and the three unknowingly let out 'aww's. They all snapped their heads around, when they realised.

"Pete hungwy" Peter spoke in a pout.

"What does he eat?" Loki asked and Natasha shrugged. Bucky thought for a second, before speaking.

"Baby food!"

"Do you know how to make baby food?" Natasha asked.

"No.."

"Loki try to turn him back into a teenager" Natasha said after a sigh, hating the idea so much.

"Do I have to?" Loki asked, seeming not wanting for baby Peter to turn normal.

"We can change him back by the end of the day" Bucky said and just like that Peter began crying due to hunger.

"I'll search up how to make baby food"

--

"The food's ready!"

"..Natasha he fell asleep.."

"What the fuck!?"

--

"Lady Natasha! He woke up and now is crying"

"I'll feed him"

"Want Bugie!"

"James! Peter wants to see you"

--

"Woki, Bonky look!" Loki and Bucky laughed their head off, looking at Natasha who was in a princess dress with Peter in her hand.

"Don't laugh you shitheads!"

--

"You are a great mother Tasha" Bucky said.

"Thanks" she smiled at him.

"Peter got a gun and it is filled with bullets" both of them jumped up and ran to the living room, when they heard Loki.

--

"Dis Loki, Dis Bugie, Dis Mama and Dis Pete" Peter pointed at each one of them on his drawing and the trio smiled warmly at him.

--

"Pete sweepy" he mumbled and rubbed his eyes, the trio looked at each other and back at Peter.

When the rest of the Avengers returned to the tower, they were met with a an absolute shocking yet adorable sight. Loki and Bucky were cuddling Natasha from both sides and baby Peter was laying on top of her as the four slept peacefully. Tony told FRIDAY to take a picture and much to their surprise FRIDAY was live recording.

After watching the video three times, they decided to wake up the four. After the three 'deadly' grown ups were done being embarrassed, they woke up Peter too and Loki changed him back to his normal form.

"What the hell happened?" Peter rubbed his eyes and opened them again and saw all the Avengers staring at him.

"What?"

"I'm adopting you" Natasha deadpanned.

"Oh okay..wait what the fuck!?" After that they showed Peter the video and he did not come out of his room for two days, atleast they thought he didn't.

ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

Note :- I love this oneshot so much!