She looks so beautiful! (Thomas POV)

(T - Thomas Valles; J - Julie White)
Julie had just opened the back door. She looked so beautiful! With her hair put up but also curled down. The make up was just the right amount. I could tell that she was totally surprised! By how much she was blushing. Even when she was shy, she still looked like an angel in my eyes!
Coach gave his speech, then danced with Julie.
Johnny Sameniego - you falling for the coaches daughter Valles?
I turn around to see my teammates surrounding me.
T- so what if I am?
I couldn't help how I felt about her. Even if she wasn't coach's daughter, I'd still fall for her. Seeing her tonight made me realize that I don't care what others may think, I'm falling in love with Julie White!
After the father-daughter dance, Julie walked around thanking everyone for coming. Eventually she came up to me. But when she got to me it was as if she was tongue tied, no words would come out. So I decided to break the silence.
T- I have something for you.
I took out a small box wrapped in brown paper with a small white flower tapped to the top. When she opened the box, once again she was speechless!
Inside the box was a different shades of blue beads (A/N: I can't remember the exact color of the beads from the bracelet he gave her in the mvie so I made that prt up)
T- my grandmother made it.
Julie looked up at me with a smile on her face.
J - Gracious
T - your welcome.
That's kind of like our inside joke.
**Flashback**
It started on the first day we meet. The boys and I didn't want to be late for class, so we dashed through the halls. One of the crazy nuckle heads knocked her books to the floor. I stopped and helped her. She thought I only spoke Spanish so she said "gracias" and I replied with "Your welcome" showing her that I spoke English as well. After that I became part of the XC team.
**Reality**
J- can you help me?
T- yes of course.
I helped her put the bracelet on her wrist. As I was putting the bracelet on, I realized three things: 1) staying with the XC team was the best decision I ever made, b/c it brought me closer to her. 2) I was falling for Julie White! 3) Julie looked absolutely 100% w/o a doubt beautiful!