Dont want to disappoint

**Quick Note: this chapter might NOT include Thomas. If it does it'll b towards the end. I thought I'd do a chapter between Julie and Thomas's sister**

Julie's POV
Thomas & I went back inside.....when we got back in his father was gone, mother was holding her new grandchild, grandmother was making jewelry. While his sister was doing the dishes. Thomas went over to his mother. I went to go help his sister.

J: Sorry if I sounded ungrateful during dinner.
TS (Thomas sister): He deserved it.
**moment of silence**
TS: How about u help me clean up and then u can help me get Angel (A/N idk if that's the real name of her child I just made it up) ready for bed? And while we r getting her (A/N idk what the gender of the baby was either) we can have a girl-talk.
I nodded.

**In Thomas sisters room getting Angel ready 4 bed**
TS: Listen Julie I wanted u to know that u r - besides XC - probably the best thing that has ever happened to my older brother.
J: Then why does it feel like I'm not?
TS: B/C u feel like he deserves better. Thomas told me what that girl said to u.
J: I'm crazy about ur brother! That much I know for sure. I've moved around a lot. Thomas and the boys - as well as their families - opened their arms to us. I don't want to disappoint any of u.....especially Thomas. But I keep thinking that one day he'll wake up and realize I'm not what he needs.
TS: What if I told u that Thomas doesn't want to disappoint u either? That he thinks u can do so much better than him?
No comment.
TS: I think u need to tlk to Thomas....
I decided to take advice.

No One's POV
What the two girls dk was that Thomas was standing on the wall outside beside the door. Listening in on the conversation.

Julie's POV
** entering Thomas room**
I entered the room. Thomas was sitting on the bed. His back facing me. He must have heard me come in cause he started talking......
T: Why do u keep doubting yourself? Why do u keep thinking that you're not good enough for me?
J: I have always been insecure of myself. I've always doubted myself.
He gets up and turns to look @ me.
T: Why do keep thinking that u r going to disappoint me?
J: B/c i hve either been left or leave w/o any notice. Maybe ur dad is right....maybe I will eventually leave u broken hearted. ***tears start falling from my face as he walks closer to me***
***he shuts the door. Than he places his hands on my face, whipping away my tears***
As I look him in the eyes I can tell that he wants to cry....
T- *kisses me*
This kiss is filled with so much passion, love, & heart. I don't want it to stop.
For the first time he starts going down to my neck. The more he kissed me....the more I wanted him.....the more I desired to b with him
J: Thomas?
*kiss*
T; Yes beautiful?
*kiss*
J; don't stop
*Kiss*
T: what do you mean?
*Kiss*
J: make love to me

**As usual....I don't own the characters just the storyline**

Comment, favorite, follow