Gonna go look for her

Thomas POV

Her family is worried about her. The team is worried about her. I'm worried about her.

It's been two days since I've seen her smile. Since I've kissed her. Since I've heard her laugh. Since I've told her I love her. Since I've held her in my arms.

I don't know what I'd do if if we lost her. She is the light in my life. She makes want to be better. When everything seems hard and impossible, she's the one the helps me see that anything is possible.

I've made up my mind, I'm gonna go look for her. Even if it's by myself. I'll find her.

Conversation w Coach (at the White family house)
T Hey coach? Can I talk to you for a second?
C ya Thomas. What do u wanna talk about?
T I'm gonna go look for her.
C Thomas I don't think that's a very good idea.
T with all do respect coach. I have to. I can't just sit here and wait. Not when he's with her doing God only knows what to my Julie.
C *silent*
T look I promise I'll be careful. I promise that I won't do anything stupid. And I promise that I will find her and I will bring her home.
C okay Thomas just be careful.

A/N thought I'd give y'all alittle something. To show my appreciation for ur patience. It truly means the world to me that u guys still want me to continue on w this story.

A/N how would u guys like Thomas to find Julie? In need of suggestions. Leave them in the comments.

I promise more is to come!

✌️️❤️McFarland
Pumpgirl