Nothing to Worry About?

Thomas POV
(C - Coach, T - Thomas)
I couldn't shake the feeling. It was killing me! Literally....I couldn't focus. On anything. Brian has been here for a week and every time I see him, there's this chill that runs through my veins. Julie says I shouldn't worry. I love Julie and I DO trust her, it's him that I can't seem to trust.
I needed to tell someone and the only one that came to mind is Coach.

*in Coach's classroom*
T- hey coach
C- hey Thomas....what's wrong?
T- what makes you think that anything's wrong?
C- cause u are usually with Julie after school.

I couldn't help but smile

T- okay you got me.
C- see I knew it.
T- the thing is coach, I don't trust Brian. I don't know why. Julie says I have nothing to worry about. And I need to know do I really have nothing to worry about?

He gave me a serious look.

C- I know you care about Julie. And as her dad, that makes me feel good. As for Brian, he and Julie did date for a little bit...before we moved like I think it was a week before we moved here that they broke up. While they were dating, he was a good guy. He was always there for her - even before they started dating. After we moved here she lost contact with him. Until now - obviously. So if you want my advice, I'd say you can trust him until he proves otherwise.

T- I would like to trust him coach. Really I do. But every time I'm around him, I can't shake this feeling like I shouldn't trust him.

C- just remember Julie is with you now and she is crazy about you. So be nice to Brian. Don't cause any trouble. Until he proofs to be untrustworthy.

I thought about it for a moment. And coach was right. Julie was with me now, and I'm just as - if not more - crazy about her. So maybe I should give Brian the benefit of the doubt.

T- okay coach thanks.

C- anytime.

A/N thank you all for your patience. BTW I only own the storyline not the characters.

✌️ ❤️ McFarland
Pumpgirl