He didn't ruin me

No One's POV

Thomas had returned to the hospital. While he was gone, the doctors ran more tests. Julie absolutely refused to tell anyone anything until she told Thomas. She wanted Thomas to be the first to know. No one else.

Thomas POV

After I had found the ring, I decided that I wanted to reask Julie. Once the dust had settled, I wanted to ask her again. This time I would do it better.

I got back to the hospital. Coach came up to me.

C- Hey Thomas. Julie is waiting for you.

I nodded and smiled, then walked into her room.

Julie's POV

I see Thomas coming into the room. A smile instantly appeared on both of us.

T- Hi beautiful.

J- Hi. I need to tell you something. But I'm not sure how you will react.

He took a seat on the bed and placed his hand in mine.

T- You can tell me anything.

J- While you were gone, the doctors told me the results of some of the tests. 

Tears started forming in my eyes.

J- I'm not pregnant. I thought that while I was unconsious he took something from me that I didn't want him to take. I turns out, he just used me as a punching bag.

T- He will never touch you again. I won't let him. And even if you were pregnant, I would have helped you raise the baby. 

J- I know you would have. But all this time, I thought he took something that I want you and only you to take.

He placed his other hand on my face whipping the tears away.

T- And like I've told you before, when the time comes, it will be everything you deserve.

J- I love you Thomas and only you.

He gave me a passionate kiss.

A/N

I am beyond sorry for the long wait. I had started a new job and life has just gotten crazy.

Let me know what you think

Pumpgirl