Chapter Sixteen: The Father and The Devil

With her lilac dress and white ankle boots, Dream was the prettiest girl I had ever layed my eyes upon

With her lilac dress and white ankle boots, Dream was the prettiest girl I had ever layed my eyes upon. She stared out in front of herself, mindlessly watching the people walk past the café window. She deemed unknowing of her beauty, calling herself average yet she did not even come close to it. She was painfully above it, there was no measurement to measure how beautiful she was.

Today, her usual mane of tangled brown hair was pulled back into a loose bun, a few tendrils of wavy brown locks adorned the sharp cheekbones on her flawless face. Her skin had regained its natural light shade of brown, the affect of her laying in the sun for the three days the sun shone in England.

Her shoulders, narrow and sharp, caved into her chest as she sighed heavily, already dreading our day even though it hadn't even started yet. We were supposed to go to her parents' home in ten minutes, something about them wanting to talk to her, interrogate her for not speaking to them for five days and missing church yesterday.

Then, after that, we were supposed to go to the 'glasses place', as she calls it. Afterwards, we were going to her apartment to begin the packing of her life into brown boxes.

I brought the coffee cup to my lips, watching as her eyes snapped to the movement. She grinned at me, a painful reminder to me that she was fucking breathtaking. She stabbed a piece of muffin with her fork and brought it to her pretty mouth, and my cock twitched in my trousers. To deter my growing erection, I asked her many questions.

"What's your schedule like this week?"

But it was futile, because her smokey voice only increased the erection in my trousers. She shrugged one shoulder, "I have classes on Wednesday and Friday, and I'll be at work tomorrow and Thursday. How about yours, Daddy?"

God, my heart swelled and my cock.

"Two meetings- legitimate for my business tomorrow. Then another two on Thursday for the Mafia. Other than that, I'm yours all week."

"Good." she smiled widely and beautifully. "You know, you don't have to come with me to my parents. You can go do whatever you do when I'm not with you,"

"Hm," I watched as he gave me a quick glance before closing her pouty lips over the straw and slurping up her coffee. What a fucking sight. "I have to make sure you leave them in one piece, no? Besides, I have to talk to your father,"

Immediately, she frowned and narrowed her eyes at me, "About what?"

Easily, I answered her, "Us,"

And just as easy, Dream shook her head vigorously, unaware of the affect she had on me just with doing that. "No," she whined, "He's- No, you can't do that. He'll kill me, or you or both of us. Or he'll have a heart attack,"

"Well," I shrugged, "At least he'll go to heaven then, yes?"

"Daddy!"

My laugh rumbled through me at her bewildered face, brown eyes wide and brows pulled together and mouth agape. I held up a hand to signal the waitress whilst pulling out my wallet, and she narrowed her beautiful eyes at me, and pouted.