Chapter Twenty One: My Property

The white fluorescent lights of my home were all on, telling me Dream was still awake

The white fluorescent lights of my home were all on, telling me Dream was still awake. Past her agreed upon bedtime, but I didn't have the energy to be pissed at her for that tonight. All I wanted was her. On me, around me, against me. To simply remind me that she was mine, and that she belonged to me. That I owned every piece of her body.

My shoes clicked as I walked along the drive way to the entrance of the house. I pressed the password into the machine, and the door clicked open. The door slammed shut behind me, and the smell of food wafted into my nose and reminded me that I was finally home.

I hung my coat and jacket on the coat hanger at the door, and instantly found the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

But her outfit was something disastrously sinful. I prided myself in knowing she bought that with my money, and it was on her body, for me.

I leaned against the pillar, and simply watched her.

She wore a black, silk nightgown. Her tangled mess of curls hung behind her back, down to the middle of her narrow waist. As usual, her feet were covered with a pair of white socks, and I could literally smell her from where I stood. She smelled of jasmine and vanilla, and I deemed it the most perfect smell under the sun.

She hummed along to the song that played through her earphones as she moved the food from the boxes, too plates. And I cocked my head to get a better view when she bent to toss them in the trash. Then, she spun around and her gasp was soft, and her smile wide.

"You scared me!" she laughed as she pulled the buds out of her ears. She looked at me, long and hard, using her psychology degree to quickly figure out what was wrong with me. Slowly, I pushed myself away from the pillar and walked towards her.

She backed herself against the counter, both ands on either side of her round hips. Her eyes, wide and beautifully brown looked up at me as I towered above her, and she lifted a brow at me.

"Long day?"

I simply nodded my head.

She pouted, opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her before she could. My head dipped, and I kissed the smooth, flawless expanse of her throat. She let out a deep, pleased sigh at the contact and dropped her head back. Her hands moved over my arms, over my shoulders and tangled themselves in my hair.

"Don't you wanna tell me about your day, Daddy?"

I shook my head as I nipped at her throat, and moved the hair from her ear, "No," I hummed, "I want to fuck you. Slow and sweet."

Her body went rigid against me, out of surprise and horniness. She flushed beet red and closed her eyes as she nodded her head. My hand moved from the counter next to her to her smooth, naked thighs.

Perfect. My perfect girl.

But then, she gasped and I felt her hand close around my wrist. She pulled it to her, and snapped her head up to me, "What happened?" she questioned me, but I tugged my hand away from her and cupped her cheek instead, "Don't worry, hm? You can take care of me after I've taken care of you, okay?"