Authors Note

UHM???? HELLOO?????? 

Bro I cannot believe this book is over. Don't talk to me I'm throwing up shitting crying screaming

I have so many things to say about this book. But I'll run out of writing space, and my fingers will cramp up, and I will probably pass out. 

So I'll say this:

This was my absolute favourite book to write. Apart from SCORPIONE. But, this book holds a very special place in my heart. The characters are my babies, especially Kirill. I tried to make him as complex as I could, but he's just a big softie man. MY big softie. 

Anywhoo. I'm very sad that this book had to end, but I had terribly writers block during it, so I felt it would be better just to end it so I could move on to my next project. 

Which is going to be a book that will 100% get me cancelled on some sort of social media site. I'm not gonna give any spoilers BUT, it's verrryyyy sTeAmY. It's also a two-person book, meaning that I had immense help with planning it and probably editing it to. 

Okay, let me end this AU. I have a headache from crying. 

Thank you all so incredibly much for reading this book. I cannot describe what it means to me. I love, love, love each and every one of you to the moon and back. 

You're the Dream to my Kirill. 

yours forever

Delida

PS: i couldn't add smut because I was writing in front of my entire family. Sorry besties <3