1

╔═══════════════
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

"See you later, Takemichi." Hinata waves her hand to the yellow haired boy who is smiling back at her in response. "See you later." Takemichi said as they parted their ways in the school hallways and went into their own class. As always, Hinata is so cute! Takemichi thought to himself, giggling as he made his way to his seat. Then, one of his friend, Sendo Atsushi who is known by his nickname Akkun, approached the boy with a grin on his face.

"Yo, Takemichi!" A slap landed on the boy's back makes him arches in pain. "Arghh- What?" Takemichi tried to keep the pain in himself, asked his friend with a pity look. "It's been a while since we last hung out with each other." Takuya who out of nowhere slides into the conversation along with the other two of his friend, Makoto and Yamagishi also showed up as they sparks up the conversation until their homeroom teacher shows up and starts the lesson.

Hours passed by and the school bell rings, indicating that it was already recess time for the students. Hinata who just finished cleaning up her table and was about to walk out of her classroom to meet Takemichi. In the middle of her way, some of the boys from another class surrounds the girl, blocking the way which made Hinata in total confusion. "Uhm, excuse me-"

"Tachibana Hinata." One of the tall fitted guy called the girl's name, leaning down towards the girl which made Hinata took a step back. "What?" Even though she didn't want to make any contact with any of the boys, she thought she might have a chance to get herself out from the situation by talking to them. Yet, things didn't go the way she thought it would be.

Another boy then grins at Hinata with a sinister look on his face. "Don't play dumb, sweetie. You know what he is here for." Patting his friend on the back, Hinata took a deep breath before sighing with a serious and determined look on her face. "How many times have I told you, I will neither accept you nor go out with you." Hinata sternly stated, not giving any chance to the boy who is now losing his patient.

Takemichi who just walks out from his classroom with his friend, noticed the form of crowd in the middle of the hallway. To his horror, he sees Hinata was in the middle of the crowd that is surrounded by some random boy students. The tall and fitted boy gritted his teeth, formed his hands into a fist and without any warning, he is about to swing his hands to the girl in anger.

Takemichi then sprinted in reflex, worried that Hinata might end up getting hurt as he squeeze himself through the crowd. Hinata who is stunned by the sudden situation, squeezes her eyes shut while criss-crossed both of her hands in front of her as a barrier for the impact that was about to land on her.

Out of the blue...

"ARGH!" A loud grunt was made as Hinata flinced, surprised that she didn't felt any pain at all. She slowly open her eyes to see a silver haired girl was standing in front of her. "May?!" Hinata gasped, didn't expect her best friend to show up as she glance on the floor to see the tall fitted boy was already on the ground, unconscious. Everyone who witness the situation starred at them in shock, especially Takemichi who is just made his way through the crowd.

Without any emotion in her eyes, the silver haired girl glares at the rest of the boy's gang and coldly states. "If I ever see any of you approach Hinata again, I guarantee that all of you will be burried six feet under the surface of the earth the next day." Cold shivers runs down the boys' spines as they bowed at the girls in apologise and pulled their friend back to their classroom.

"Hina. Are you alright?" Takemichi asked in a worried tone, scanning the girl from top to bottom to make sure she is in good condition. "Yeah, I'm fine and it's all thanks to May." Hinata smiled as Takemichi sighs in relief. All of a sudden, a sharp pain can be felt on the top of his head, making him cover his head while arching in pain. "And where were you when Hina needs you huh, Takemichi?" Takemichi look up to see the silver haired girl, starring down at him with burning eyes. Hinata quickly stops the girl who is about to hit the boy again by holding her by the shoulers, calming her down.

"I'm sorry!"

~

"Ouch..." Takemichi arches in pain when Hinata touches the boy's head lightly, to make sure she didn't hurt him even more. Hinata then turns over to May who is munching her food and sighs. "I told you to be more gentle towards Takemichi, May." May flinched, as she looks away and apologies to the boy.

The three of them settled at the basketball court, where they always sat there during recess and eat their food while hanging out. "It's alright... But what happened back then? Why were you surrounded with those boys, Hina?" Takemichi who is still clueless decided to ask them in curiosity. "And you call yourself Hinata's boyfriend?" May who didn't think twice, blurted out the words from her mouth. Hinata who is getting annoyed, decided to hit the girl on the hand, which made her arches in pain a bit and told her to shut up as May rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"That boy who May beaten up just now keeps hitting on me since the past few days. He just outraged a bit because I rejected him." Hinata explained. Takemichi finally got his answer and nodded his head in understood. "Still, you shouldn't beat them up that badly, May." May then stops munching her food, swallow it down her throat as she pans her head to Hinata.

With an expressionless look on her face, May speaks. "If I didn't let them get the consequence that they derserve, they will definitely repeat the same action again and again. Imagine what would have happen if I didn't show up on time." Both Hinata and Takemichi fell into silence. The cool breeze brushes through their hair.

Hatsuya May, who is known for her tomboyish style and well skilled self defense with a feminine face though. Takemichi thought to himself while staring at the girl. Part of him was terrified the fact that Hinata is friends with the girl yet also grateful as well. All of a sudden, May clears her throat, which breaks the ice and catches both of their attention.

With one hand covering her mouth, May shyly states. "I didn't mean to ruin the mood, I was just speaking the truth." Hinata who is understood what her best friend meant, couldn't help but felt touched. She smiles at the girl while patting the girl's back, telling her that it's alright. May then stares back on the ground. "That's why I hate boys, they are so immature." Takemichi then felt a sharp pain in his heart, taken aback by the girl's word. Hinata and May noticed the boy's reaction as both of them cracked up.

"Except you, the boys and Naoto, I guess." May added. After that, the rest of Takemichi's friends shows up with foods as they spent the recess time together, chit-chatting until the school bell rings again.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐡- 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭!

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!

𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 <3

{𝐘𝐮𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐚𝐧}