2

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

In one of the manga café in the middle of Tokyo, Matsuno Chifuyu, a blonde haired boy with a silver earring on the left side of his ear is reading his all time favorite action manga while sipping his hot chocolate. All of a sudden, a sense of vibration can be felt by the boy. Chifuyu puts his manga aside, reaches through his pocket and grabbed his flip phone, to see a message pops up on his phone's screen.

[4:50p.m.]

TAKEMITCY

Sorry couldn't hangout with you today,
had plans with my friends. I'll buy
you some peyoung next time to repay you for today!           

Chifuyu grins on his phone screen before replying back to the message that Takemichi just sent.

[4:50p.m.]

TAKEMITCY

Sorry couldn't hangout with you today,
had plans with my friends. I'll buy
you some peyoung next time to repay you for today!         

It's okay! Make sure to keep your promise!Look forward for it!

Chifuyu pushes the send button and shoves his phone back into his pocket. After finishing drinking down the last drops of hot chocolate left in his mug, he puts the manga back in the shelves and walks to the counter and pays for his drink.

"I also have something to do anyways." He mumbles to himself, walking outside the café with both of his hands in his pocket.

On the other hand,

"May, are you going out again?" May pans her head to see Hinata standing in the middle of the room, watches her as May finished tieing her shoes. "Yup!" May nods her head, was about to dash out the door but Hinata manages to stop her on time. "Wait!" May look around to see Hinata hands out an umbrella to her, making May tilt her head to the side in confusion. "Just be prepared okay? You never know when it's going to rain and I don't want you end up catching a cold like last time." Hinata explained, giving May the umbrella as May nodded her head, thanking her.

"Don't go out too long okay?" May nods her head in response. Before she manages to shut the door, Hinata speaks again. "Oh, and don't forget to send regards from my side as well!" May stops by the statement made by the girl. A smile forms on May's lips as she turns her head around and nods again. The door behind her shuts close, dashing down the stairs in full speed.

After running for a while, May then placed both hands on her knees, panting in exhaustion. "I'm here." May starts walking, scanning around the area until she spots the area that she has been looking for. It was her mother's grave.

Kneeling both of her knees in front of her mom's grave, May starts by performing some prayer. After that, a smile fonds on her lips. "Hello, mom." May then sat in front of her mother's grave. "I'm here like always. Oh, and Hinata also told me to send her regards to you too." Under the cloudy and chilly wheater that compliments the atmosphere around the girl, May spend her time in front of her mother grave, speaking about how things has been going on in life like she always do. After a good 30 minutes passed by, raindrops starts to falling on the girl as she looks up, the sky is filled with grey clouds, indicating that it would start raining in any seconds.

May takes out the umbrella that Hinata lend her as the rain starts pouring down. She decided to call it a day since it's getting late and didn't want to get scolded again by Hinata. She bows in front of her mother grave, bidding her a goodbye before starting to walk away.

In the middle of her way, she suddenly caught something in the corner of her eyes. She pans her head to see a blonde haired boy was sitting in front of a grave. She sighs in relief, thingking that she just encounter a ghost. But May noticed that the boy didn't bring anything with him to cover himself from the rain, suddenly felt a bit worried for the boy. Wait, am I being serious right now? Sharing an umbrella with a boy who is also a completely stranger is just... Weird. May shakes her head, trying to snap out of her thought. She turns around and was about to take a step, until she suddenly heard a sniffling sound coming from the boy.

Don't tell me that, he is crying?! May who is literally screaming the words in her mind by the unexpected event, made her stop her steps. She couldn't help but being overwhelm with guilt if she didn't do anything. While gritting her teeth in nervousness, she decided to build up the courage and approach the boy.

The boy who had his head down the entire time, suddenly felt that the rain stops pouring on him and his surroundings becomes dark. He felt weird that the sound of rain is still pouring yet he didn't feel any rain on him at all. He looks up and widened his eyes, to see a pair of purple eyes with silver haired girl was staring down at him the entire time with the umbrella protecting both of them from the rain. He was flabbergasted by the girl's ethereal beauty, thinking whether he is hallucinating or not.

In a soft and gentle tone, May states...

"Are you okay?"