23

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

Naoto steps out his room, confused why he is called out for. "What is it, sister?" Naoto questioned as his eyes slowly drifts to a figure standing just a few metres away from him. Takemichi who has been waiting for the boy, smiles awkwardly to Naoto who is confused by the sudden occasion.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

The two boys went outside the apartment with Hinata watching them by the door. This is it. Takemichi thought to himself staring at Naoto with his hopes up, everything in the future should have change right?

Hinata who is peeking at the two boys from the side, wondering what is actually happening as Takemichi extend his hand out along with Naoto and the two shake hands.

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2017 [Future]«
╚═══════════════╝

The sound of something thumping can be felt by Takemichi, when he gain his conscious back he realize that he is in the store that he works in the future. Still shocked, he is greeted by the owner of the store and to his surprise, the owner is treating him as if he is a customer in the store. In the corner of his eyes, he notices there's a convex mirror. He turn his head around and he couldn't believe what he sees in the reflection.

Is that... me?! Takemichi thought to himself, staring while in shock at the mirror. After the owner of the store gives him the thing that Takemichi apparently buy, he walks out of the store where he then is greeted by an unknown guy. The guy approached him and invited him to get on the car that is already parked by the side, waiting for Takemichi. Flabbergasted by everything that is flashing so fast in front of his eyes, he decided to just follow what the guy told him to. After a while, they have arrived in front of a tall and fancy looking building along with a crowd of men are gathering outside the building. After realising that the unknown guy is Yamagishi, follow with Takuya and Makoto, all of them entered the building.

"Chifuyu?!" Takemichi gasped out to the black haired guy with green eyes in his dark suit who is awaiting for his arrival. Takemichi felt as if his heart lightens up a bit to see the familiar face yet he still have some questions which Chifuyu have answered for him.

As things slowly unravels after he saw Kisaki is still in Toman, Takemichi founds himself being tied up along with Chifuyu by the side that is all beaten up. Takemichi felt his heart sank when he see Chifuyu gets shot on the head by Kisaki. It is now his turn but thankfully someone managed to snuck Takemichi out and it was no one other than Kazutora himself. The two decided to find Naoto who Takemichi felt bizarre that he didn't have his number in his contacts at all.

After Kazutora drop Takemichi at the dark hallways, Takemichi was in a state of relief but the feeling soon demolished after Naoto reveals that he is not alone. A whole crew of police are there as Takemichi is arrested for the death of Hinata Tachibana. All of them arrived in the police station. Naoto who enters the room where Takemichi is being locked up at for further investigation, Naoto could detect the confusion and distress on Takemichi's face. "I... I killed Hinata?" Takemichi who barely manage to blurt out those words with tears at the edge of his eyes. "I did it... I killed Hinata." Feeling hopeless and angry at himself, Naoto gather up his courage and states that he doesn't believe that Takemichi did it. All thanks to Chifuyu who shares some information with Naoto, Naoto already knew that Takemichi is being framed for his sister's death yet they don't have any solid evidence to prove that Kisaki is the mastermind behind all of this. Naoto continue his words by giving Takemichi some words of encouragement and comfort, telling him that he is the only one that he can count on to change the future.